ok, so, I installed civilization 4 and iPlease help with my installing problem!!!

SmokieMcPot

Chieftain
ok, so, I installed civilization 4 and it said there was a problem and reinstalling usually fixes this problem. So I looked for an uninstall thing but couldnt find one. Now I know trying to manually uninstall everything isnt smart, but I did it anyways. Now everytime I put in disc 1, it asks if I want to "Play Readme Exit" does anyone smarter then me have a solution to fix this? I dont know what else I can delete for disc to say install.:cry:

did you look at add/remove in the control panel? What exactly did you delete? Was it the entire Civ4 folder where you installed it? Did you clean out the registry... I'm no computer genius though

what happens when you click play

Ive deleted the civ file and every civ file I can find. What do I do with the control panel though?
I emptied recycle bin too...

ok I think I found what you were talking about in the control panel and Im clicking remove but it aint removing...
is there any other way to delete it?

*edit*
Gah, I restarted my computer and now some wierd error comes up saying it cant delete it. How do I rid this thing from my computer!?!?

Top Bottom