Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

Worked fine for me. I moved all my 15 units exactly like last time :mischief:

[offtopic] Oh, and i played 4 GMR games in a row. It's clear now, i take 3 min. to play for each turn :)

I subscribed into other games but no one has started yet or have been deleted.

My turn went great! Not a lot I have to do right now but lick wounds, repair infrastructure, and plan how we Chinese-Russians are going to become viable in the developing world. :)

You're not trying something different each time are you? ;)

Clearly I have to do it perfectly, save the world, get the girl, and ride off into the sunset for it to flip to the next turn so don't pressure me! (Was a pretty boring turn - workers were still busy irrigating, I moved only 4 military units, and I changed the worked tiles in only one city so I doubt there is anything I can do to change it).

I was thinking it would be like Groundhog day for you!

If it crashes again, we might have to get you to stop microing, cause that would obviously be the problem. :p

Hey guys, just a heads up, I'll be out of town for most of today and tomorrow. So the next opportunity I get to take a turn after this morning will be Sunday. I'm sorry for being the one to put the breaks on for a bit, particularly after our hiatus this last week.

Best of luck with the turns, I hope it all continues well up to me! :)

looking good so far...turn played, and just finished submitting! Woot!!

I announce that i have 2 iron to sell. It's a public call, but the transaction will stay private. Wanna make a sneak attack? Call me now!

This offer is for a limited time. Can't be twinned with another offer. No unit charge. All rights reserved™

Caesar is always interested in more iron. How much? :shifty:

The crazy Aztecs are preparing the arm the western side of our fair world so that it too will be bathed in blood just like the eastern side. We Songhai will maintain our indifference and continue to hide in our mosques and hope that the barbarians do not bother us.

The Aztecs economy is in tatters. Russia suggests trade embargoes until he disarms. 15 units seems far to many for lasting peace.

The Aztecs economy is in tatters. Russia suggests trade embargoes until he disarms. 15 units seems far to many for lasting peace.

15 unis may include 5 workers, 1 GG, 2 scouts, 6 swords+ 1 warrior

If Aztec is really fond of peace, selling 1 or 2 swords to Russians for 120g-200g may prove to be trustworthy.:cool:

Ha. There will be no lasting peace. Once a target, always a target. It's only a matter of time.

Yeah i don't hide that i need income. Does somebody knows if we can lose units in hotseat mp games due to insufficient :c5gold:?

In regular mp games you only suffer from a drop of beakers. I will probably suicide some into a cs :mischief:

I would expect the game to be the same as normal MP, except truly turn-based.

Top Bottom