[GS] Only the Zulu can have GDR armies

LMAO! That's hilarious and OP. That's my favorite civ to use but I am forcing myself to play other ones and the new ones right now. Sounds like I should start up a new deity game with Zulu and go on a late game warmongering spree before this gets patched out.

LOL, must resist urge. Honestly, if you are playing that late into the game as Zulu you are doing something wrong. Still hilarious though.

How do you conquer a city with a robot? I built them one time, but I could only do ranged attacks and I couldn't take a city.

I guess if this works then that sounds like a lovely perk for playing as the Zulu :)

How do you conquer a city with a robot? I built them one time, but I could only do ranged attacks and I couldn't take a city.

I guess if this works then that sounds like a lovely perk for playing as the Zulu :)

It can do both, like Persian Immortals. Tell it to move into the city and it will do a melee attack.

The only way for other civs to get GDR corps or army is by using GG El Cid or Napoleon respectively.
Only a maximum of one GDR corps and a maximum of one GDR army can be created this way.

The Zulu is still the only civ that is capable of having more than one GDR corps or GDR army.

Well now, since One GDR can kill a city with three hits, a GDR corps can actually raze an entire large continent....

I have just noticed if you right click attack with the GDR, it will ranged attack, but if the attack would capture the city, it automatically melee attack and capture it.

I always use the r and a keys with immortals, I get more consistent results. Same should be true with GDR's. I will have to play the Zulu before the patch. :) Actually may play them later today.

Due to a peculiar quirk with the Zulu, upon conquering a city with a GDR, it becomes a GDR corps and when a GDR corps conquer another city, it becomes a GDR army. No other civ can combine GDRs into corps or armies.

Thus, the Zulu are the only civ with GDR armies.

This is a feature not a bug, right?

I’m still bummed that we don’t have a Gundam-reference achievement for Japan, and there are still no Gundam mods for GDR.

If someone made a WingZero or DeathScythe mod for Japan, I would start a new game as Japan right now and put 20+ civs on it just so I can look at the Gundams.

I was making a joke...

Come on Clue, not everyone is an IT professional...lol

Damn straight - Deathscythe is still my favourite Gundam design!

Top Bottom