Open Swiss Vote Chess Tournament

Narz

keeping it real
I signed up for this before I signed up for the Vote Masters Tournmanet. This one really is just one game at a time (24 hrs per move).

Our first matchup is against "THE POWER OF CHESS", I sent out the match request just now.

TPOC is a tough team but certainly beatable, the French Defense Fanatics have beaten them.

If focusing on all the games in the Masters tournament is too much try to follow along with this one. This Swiss tournament will likely last well into 2011. Details below.

linkspringer said:
We are pleased to announce that Vote Chess League Headquarters will organise the first Open Swiss Vote Chess Tournament.

* The tournament is open to all groups that play Vote Chess.
* The tournament consist of 9 consecutive rounds, so you only play one vote game at a time.
* Playing tempo is 1 day per move.
* Pairing is done on the basis of the Swiss system, which means that your team will be pitted against another team that has done as well (or as poorly) as your own team.
* At the end of the registration period, a schedule will be published of fixtures.
* Players who are a member of more than one team, are strongly encouraged to impose self-discipline and play all games of the tournament with the same team.

We are looking for at least 18 teams in the tournament, with a maximum of 30, so discuss this in your group and register quickly! End of registration is 28 March 2009. The tournament is set to start on 1 April 2009.

Tournament Director and registration: linksspringer

I won't be doing this, unless it's post-game analysis for my blogging.:lol:

Vote chess? I'd be in favour of vote football, but vote chess? What's next, vote art?:confused:

Top Bottom