opening menu song

texdionis

Warlord
I don't know if the question has been done before, but what is the name of the opening menu song?
I looked in the soundtrack folder where many other songs of the soundtrack shows the original name and artist related, but not this one.
Thanks in advance :king:

"cough cough" :lol:OpeningMenu :rolleyes:"cough cough"

i feel really stupid now

it might be by Nox Arcana, kael said he got lots of music from em

Yes, of course that was my question :lol:

I agree it is probably Nox Arcana, but the real title is not available along with the other songs of the same artist
:(

I have no idea. I thought it was from a half-life2 mod called Eclipse but I just went through all their songs and I can't find one that matches. I would guess its from Rich Douglas, who did the music for Eclipse and is a professional composer for gaming studios (the last time I talked ot him he was working on the Stuntman games). His website isn't up anymore so I can't go check.

Whatever it is, a different version is in Heroes of Might and Magic IV (it's faster and without the drums, which sound kludged on). There are two or three other "remixed" songs in FFH2 that are also in HOMM4.

I was wondering is someone musically inclined could identify the instrument dominating the Grigori theme music. It has a kind of sad, buzzing quality to it. Some kind of clarinet?

Top Bottom