Orcs and Humans

To: Magni Bronzebeard

We respect your decision, however we feel that by the time your prior obligations are taken care of the 'good fight' is going to already be at your door step.

To: The Bronzebeard Clan

Our past conversations with the Bronzebeard clans to hire us as mercenaries ring as true as ever in our minds and we have heard that Dwarves are honorable. Should you need our assistance with the Dark Irons at a later stage we will be happy to raze them to the ground with your forces in return for passage through to the north. Why then must you send gifts to the Regent of Stormwind? We seek only to level human civilization to provide a home for our refugees.

To: Warchief Blackhand of Black Rock Clan

We nae need the likes of outsiders meddlin' in affairs that only concern Dwarrow-folk, though we do appreciate the offer. We're nae sendin' gift ta Kingdom of Stormwind. We hae ourselves an agreement ta trade us some of their arcane workers fer one our forged items.

To: King Magni Bronzebeard

That's good to know. As for the Dark Irons, if they allow our passage we will not interfere with the concerns of Dwarrow-folk on your behalf.

To: Magni Bronzebeard

We strongly suggest that you don't allow the orc horde to pass through your territory as giving them free passage would just expose you to a stampede of death.

What nonsense, even the goblins are against us. We have no need for more enemies. The Dwarves are our friends.
-Warchief Blackhand

We were never against you. You, on the other hand, joined forces with the trolls to attack us. Otherwise, we'de be happy to trade and interact with you.

We were never against you. You, on the other hand, joined forces with the trolls to attack us. Otherwise, we'de be happy to trade and interact with you.

The trolls are allies and you attack them. We at war due to your attacks on allies! Stop attack the trolls and we can talk.

OOC: Just wondering, I know you guys are trying to make accents for your characters and such, why are some people making trolls and orcs sound like idiots? I mean you can still type clearly and make an accent for your character.

OOC: Just wondering, I know you guys are trying to make accents for your characters and such, why are some people making trolls and orcs sound like idiots? I mean you can still type clearly and make an accent for your character.

OOC: Oogie Doogie. ;)

Not attempting to make an orc sound like an idiot. I'd say that is pretty good considering Orcs speak a different language normally and are not from the same continent as the other races. The troll one was stupid though.

The trolls are allies and you attack them. We at war due to your attacks on allies! Stop attack the trolls and we can talk.

The trolls were NEVER our allies. Trolls =/= to orcs, correct? the Steamwheedle cartel moved into an area occupied by trolls on this continent and steamrolled the trolls already inhabiting it. The trolls would never have forgotten that. Therefore, bombing their duel was an opportunity to destabilize the trolls in the area (As them having NO leaders would throw them into disarray.)
No where did I interfere with Orcish affairs.

OOC : A sentence of real life implications ~ also valid in this scenario

If you stand in the middle of the road, with your pants down, either a vehicle would smash into you, else, someone will do "it"

The trolls were NEVER our allies. Trolls =/= to orcs, correct? the Steamwheedle cartel moved into an area occupied by trolls on this continent and steamrolled the trolls already inhabiting it. The trolls would never have forgotten that. Therefore, bombing their duel was an opportunity to destabilize the trolls in the area (As them having NO leaders would throw them into disarray.)

No. You attack nations of horde. That means, that horde will fight you. The trolls were willing to forget your incursion with enough nudging...
Then you attack their leaders without realizing alliance between Orcs and Trolls. an attack on them, is an attack on us. That is where you interfered in Orcish affairs.

This is the 48 hour warning to get those orders in.

To: Regent Anduin Lothar of Stormwind
From King Magni Bronzebeard of Clan Bronzebeard

We'd like to remind ya that ya promised us a couple of mages for our item. We'd like them to accompany ma brother home this month.

King Magni

Magni Bronzebeard finished the last word of his letter to the regent of Stormwind. He sat there for a moment before picking up a bowl of hot wax. With the deftness of one who has practiced, he quickly poured and stamped the seal of Clan Bronzebeard onto the letter. He carefully put the bowl back down and sighed. Magni was skilled in writing, but had lately found himself too restless to do more than jot out quick messages to other nation. War always made him restless.

Presently there was a knock at the door and a dwarf warrior poked his head in. "Are ya done, ma leige?" Dwarrow-folk are partial to their privacy and were generally uncomfortable when intruding on private quarters. Garin Stonefist was uncomfortable because he usually insisted on staying out of Magni's personal quarter. Magni humored him, since Garin was a friend, and had proven himself to be a capable adviser.

"Aye, Garin, I'm about done here. How are preparation of the dwarrow? Are they ready?" Garin had offered to inspect the soldiers while Magni handled other duties. While Magni would have rather inspected the other himself, he knew that as a king he was supposed to delegate to others.

"Couldn't be more ready if we were marchin' ta a lake o' ale! All that is left ta be done is fer ya ta talk them." Garin himself was ready, dress down in dwarven armor and with two maces sheathed at his side and an axe upon his back.

"Very well, then." Magni word were short, but spoken with calm resolve. Garin felt the hair on his arm and beard straighten. He had heard Magni speak with such a tone only a few times before, and Garin had known him for almost 100 years. The other times he had heard that tone, dwarrow had died or been beaten within an inch of their lives.

------------------------------

Link to video.

Magni surmounted the plinth in the middle of the assembly yard. He looked at the dwarrow assembled before him. They didn't noticed him at first, but after the first few minutes, the general banter and shouting had died down, and by the seventh minute, the cavern was nearly silent. Magni cleared his throat.

"Kinsmen! I hae assembled ya here today so that we might show the strength of the honor and bonds the Bronzebeard Clan forges! We hae word from those who hae sought our protection, our Thorium brothers, are beset and plagued by those of Dark Iron. Now, we who stand here in the depths of Ironforge must go forth ta honor our agreement and defend those who hae asked us for shelter. We must defend the honor which my crown embodies. We will go forth and drive the dwarrow of Dark Iron from the walls of our allies! We will smash their bones and send them back ta the dark mines from which they came! This hour we march, for the dwarrow of Bronzebeard go ta war! MOVE OUT!" With this last shout, the soldiers gave one large shout and quickly began forming into their regiments.

We agree the Cartel has never been allied to the Trolls.
However the Trolls were allied to the Orcs since the agreement made in the first month, that Gurubashi would assault Stormwind lands.
While their land was taken without open request it was undeveloped land, and the Trolls did not call on our support against the Cartel, nor even take a hostile stance versus the Cartel if we remember correctly, as the land had been dishonorably seized from Darkspear by Skullsplitter and the land was shown to be relatively worthless anyway outside it's potential for development. It was not until the far more provocative incident, the bombing of the ceremonial duel between Gurubashi and Bloodscalp, that the Trolls unified against continued Goblin aggression in the face of their earlier tolerance.
If the Cartel will make reperations appropriate to the Trolls as considered by Gurubashi and if also requested to vacate to any sacked area of Stormwind, there will be peace.
- Warchief Blackhand

To: King Magni

Of course we will honor our deal with the Dwarves, however, as the Dwarven ambassadors who accompanied the transportation of the Sword were unable to see the savagery and barbarism of the Horde up close this month, we would offer to keep the Dwarven group around this month so they may witness just how dangerous and bloodthirsty these invaders are. If need be, we will use our own frigates to ferry the Dwarves and the mages back to Bronzebeard harbors to ensure they make it back to their homeland safely.

Also, should you allow them to stay in Stormwind lands for the next month, they will be treated with the highest courtesy and respect the Kingdom of Stormwind can give to them, in our current situation.

Top Bottom