Organized... is bad?

AlpsStranger

Jump jump on the tiger!
I was just playing the latest LoR when I noticed something strange.

Organized has '+1 National Revolution Stability Bonus.' Cool beans, it will make my empire more stable.

Yet when I look at the empire level stability in the little adviser it says 'BAD: blah,blah,Organized.'

I really don't know what is going on here. I'm new to the Revolutions mod in general but this is either bugged or viciously counter-intuitive.

Thanks, will fix that; the organized trait is supposed to give you a good bonus that helps against revolutions, not penalize you.

Hey, thanks for the response.

Is the fix just taking that XML value and setting it to -1, by chance?

I only ask because I'd like to go ahead and fix mine locally and I don't understand RevDCM very well at this point.

Yeah, pretty much. Just change this in the TRAIT_ORGANIZED section of TraitInfos.xml:

<iRevIdxNational>1</iRevIdxNational>

to this:

<iRevIdxNational>-1</iRevIdxNational>

Yeah, pretty much. Just change this in the TRAIT_ORGANIZED section of TraitInfos.xml:

<iRevIdxNational>1</iRevIdxNational>

to this:

<iRevIdxNational>-1</iRevIdxNational>

Thanks.

Your mod has definitely given me something to do.

I'm kinda 50/50 on Civ5 at the moment and am chilling out and waiting on patches. On the other hand I can't go back to completely vanilla BTS gameplay. I just don't want to retread it again. Yet, for all that, I don't really like RoM and AND. It's not that I think they're bad mods, I just don't agree with their 'and here's the kitchen sink, too' philosophy. Your mod is a much closer fit to my preferences.

What's 'and here's the kitchen sink, too' philosophy? Too much stuff?

I think LoR is an excellent mod, though I was a bit disappointed about all the UUs being torn away. Maybe someone could create an addon where they are included? I modded in the Man-of-War myself, and that took me forever.

Top Bottom