Panzer "Shafernator" General

I'm at that point right now and am wondering if air units or workers count as 'standing army,' anyone know? Otherwise gonna be kinda messy with units sprawled around cities.

Sound like you got the achievement, so congrats on that, but I thought I'd answer this for anyone else who is curious. My understanding is that air units DO count and workers DON'T count.

My plan is to play a game specifically to get this achievement. Probably on a crazy low difficulty and just spam it out. Maybe it will actually be a bit fun? But it's definitely going to wait for a rainy day.

I think the largest army I've ever fielded was about ~40... maybe. Usually ~10 is enough! I play on Standard size maps usually.

Anyone knows what great generals count for that achievement? Only battle-spawned or SP + branderburg gate ones too?

I have been playing Civ 5 for a long time and I still don't have the Panzer Shafernator General achievement. The achevement debug logs says i have 95 wins, but I have a standing army of 118 and grand total of 755 great generals so far. I think it is funny how they achievement implies getting 100 general generals is a big deal - on a par with 100 wins.

Play as Austria or Venice on one of the larger maps and marry/buy them late so they have large armies, ally with militaristic CSes, and when you get to that point take the Foreign Legions.

I have been playing Civ 5 for a long time and I still don't have the Panzer Shafernator General achievement. The achevement debug logs says i have 95 wins, but I have a standing army of 118 and grand total of 755 great generals so far. I think it is funny how they achievement implies getting 100 general generals is a big deal - on a par with 100 wins.

I don't have it either; I'm missing most of the 'build 1,000 X' achievements too.

Top Bottom