Partial Python error

well if I have the main mod folder named Petromod it finds all the xml and files. I did try NotSoGood's attempt at using a different building in the corporation code to see if ot would spread but it didnt

I think I know why it didn't work after you change its name; the mod uses modular loading which has been turned on in the mod's ini. Whe you rename the mod, it can't find the correct ini and writes a new one which doesn't have modular loading turned on.
I still can't get why you can't get it work. :confused: Could you post here your entire CvEventManager?

I notice few things that are causing errors, atleast I think. First, are you absolutely sure that your Via Appia, Great Bath, Machu Picchu, KGB etc. etc. work (have the correct effect)?
I ask this because I notice two onBuildingBuilt functions, and the second overwrites the first one. Also, your petromod code doesn't work because you have placed in onBeginGameTurn. It should be in onBuildingBuilt. :)

hmm Ill have to check out those wonders when I get home later. But i do remember the Lubanka Building did send civs into anarchy so I believe the stock thomas war ones work

Well just got back deleted that extra onbuildingbuilt def and moved the petro code to the onbuilt function and IT FINALLY WORKS. I must thank you NotSoGood you helped an absolute ton. and if anyone wants this combined mod im going to pack it in a rar tomorrow for download.

Top Bottom