Patch 1.09 released!

Chopperhead said:
I downloaded the patch but I got no Prompt to install and when I tried to do it manually I got a error that says it's not a valid WIN32 aplication or something like that.

Should I try and DL again or.......?

Have you tried installing it through the game. I. e. Running the game and installi the patch from the initial menu window?

I've tried to download it four times, and it says that the download failed.

I'll have to reboot and try again before I say that it won't work for me.

Urederra said:
Have you tried installing it through the game. I. e. Running the game and installi the patch from the initial menu window?

The initial menu window doesnt have the option to install it. Not that I could find anyway.

Traxis said:
Okay, finished uploading. Get it here....
Thanks. The game update is still going after 20mins, but this one took about 30 seconds.

I didn't see it in the change logs but weren't hills with forest 3 hammers? They appear to be now only 2 hammers in patched version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Traxis said:
Okay, finished uploading. Get it here:

http://rapidshare.de/files/8071986/v109PATCHREL.exe.html

Scroll down and click the button that says 'Free'. On the next page, you will need to wait ~30 seconds and then the download link will appear. I tested it and was downloading at ~150k/sec (my max).
Thanks! :goodjob:

In game download is still at 20% after 5 minutes...I have already completed the download from this mirror!

Traxis said:

Scroll down and click the button that says 'Free'. On the next page, you will need to wait ~30 seconds and then the download link will appear. I tested it and was downloading at ~150k/sec (my max).

Downloaded from your site in just above 90 seconds. Thanks dude. :goodjob:

rube203 said:
I didn't see it in the change logs but weren't hills with forest 3 hammers? They appear to be now only 2 hammers in patched version. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Hills with forests are two hammers (and a loaf of bread). Hills with mines three hammers.

Edit: Oh my... this thread is gonna be as fun and fast as yesterday's

Well, it took me two tries but it is finally downloading for me. Seems a bit slow to load up.

Old saves still work.

The game is still the same to me when quickly glancing over it.

It also comes with XFire, some ****ty online game program. I guess that took up most of the space in the patch.

ok well I re downloaded it from RS and it istalled fine so I dont know what was wrong with my first DL but whatever works now. thanks Traxis

Traxis said:

Thank you, much appreciated. I got it in about 90 seconds. :)

For some reason, it wouldn't DL for me thru the game, I'm guessing due to their server being overloaded. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom