Patch suggestion MOD (aka Player1 MOD)

errrm have you fixed the 1.29f bug where no airplanes get air superiority flag?

edit: somehow, in my game starting with German, none of the fighter planes had the air superiority icon, did Firaxis make it default? Btw, what is the point of calling Stealth Fighter when it cannot do intercept missions :p, i suppose we call them stealth strike bombers, which suits their role in real life more. F117A's do not have A-A missiles, do they?

As far as I know, all fighters exempt Stealth Fighter have air superiority mission.

As for Stealth Fighter, well F-117 was never really used for air interception.
It was only used as tactical bomber.

And stealth planes aren't really good for air to air combat, considering that their aerodynamic capabilities are reduced due their need to be more "stealthier".

I think that it's really necessary to create naval cm transport.
Nukes and cms have the only difference -- the warhead. Nuclear missiles have greater range because their warhead is generally lighter than HE warhead.

As subs can carry nukes, why can't they carry cms? I think, AI is to cope with delivering missiles using his subs and AEGIS if proper AI strategy flag is toggled.

I think, AI is to cope with delivering missiles using his subs and AEGIS if proper AI strategy flag is toggled.

Well, my testings say it's not capable.
Unfortunately.

P.S.
Although human player can still transport them by transports (but not launch).

You need to return Longbows and Knights to original settings so people will actualy want chivalry or maybe your right... you seem to know way more than I do

Can you make a new version of this mod that will finally lift the 512-city limit? I hope to have unlimited cities once and for all. Thanks.

hi there

what really really annoyes me, is the fact that in civ3 conquests, Facism seems soo attractive that many ai change to facism- even America, France etc.... that is rediculous!!!

Top Bottom