Pax Romana: Rise of Rome

bestrfcplayer

Steppin' up!
Hello, bestrfcplayer here to bring you my second AAR.

Here's the settings that I will be playing on:

Here's the great city of Rome, that will soon be the capital of Roman Earth:

First, we meet Fredrick of Germany. Although he is not a big threat right now, once I build up my military, bye bye Freddy.

Next, we meet Alexander of Greece. I see that he is a threat, but do not DoW him, because my military is weak.

Finally, we end this update with the founding of Agriculture.

Sorry for a crappy first update, but there will be more interesting things ahead. I promise.

Sorry for the ImageShack tags. When I try to get rid of them, I end up messing up the pic URL.

This is going to be good! Hopefully you will expand faster than me! :D

On another note, what victory or you shooting for? Conquest? Historical?

This is going to be good! Hopefully you will expand faster than me! :D

On another note, what victory or you shooting for? Conquest? Historical?

I'm mainly shooting for the historical Roman Empire, but if I don't get rid of Germany, then things could be looking bleak.

Nice start! I'll be following.

Do you listen to Fat Joe while you play such a classical civ as Rome? :rockon: And why not a RFC Rome?

Sorry for the ImageShack tags. When I try to get rid of them, I end up messing up the pic URL.

that's because ImageShack is trying to tell you to switch to Imgur :p

I can patiently wait for as long as bestrfcplayer needs :).

It's true! Even worse than the infamous Friday the Thirteenth is the slightly less infamous THURSDAY THE TWELFTH!!!! (signs to ward off evil) :lol:

Have you ever noticed that there is a Thursday the Twelfth in January 2012 and/or that the quote for the Laser tech is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Top Bottom