PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Japan declares war on Filipino natives, Abyssinia, Boers, and China. Haiphong and Hue captured. Macau and Hong Kong taken and returned to British control. PCs sink two French transports near Formosa. One Chinese transport sunk.

Sent to UK.

GPS on to Eric and Italy

The latest news from the Empire!

The continuing saga of the hostilities with France.

Tangier is assaulted

British Infantry 7/7 vs French Legionnaire 4/4 = B.I. 5/7

Tripoli captured by British Colonial Infantry, the city was undefended.

Fort Laperrine captured by British Colonial Cavalry, also undefended.

Southwest of Macau French ships are sighted and the Royal Navy closes in from two sides to engage the French ships.

The following are ship bombardments.

PC 2/2 HMS Blanch misses

PC 2/2 HMS Scout misses

PC 2/2 HMS Arethusa misses

PC 2/2 HMS Barracouta hits TB 3/3 Dehorter = 2/3

PC 2/2 HMS Alacrity misses

PC 2/2 HMS Fearless hits TB 2/2 Deroulede = 1/2

PC 2/2 HMS Leander misses

PC 2/2 HMS Forth hits TB 2/2 Balny = 1/2

PC 2/2 HMS Thames hits TB 2/3 Doudart De La Gree = 1/3

PC 2/2 HMS Mersey hits TB 2/3 Dehorter = 1/3

PC 2/2 HMS Suprise hits PC 1/2 Troude and sinks her

PC 2/2 HMS Mercury misses

The following are ship to ship attacks

PC 4/4 HMS Warspite sinks PC 1/3 Forbin = 1/4 Warspite

PC 4/4 HMS Imperieuse sinks TB 1/2 Edmond Fontaine = Imperieuse 4/4

PC 3/3 HMS Barrosa sinks TB 1/2 Deroulede = Barrosa 3/3

PC 2/2 HMS Severn sinks TB 1/2 Balny = Severn 2/3

Off the Atlantic coast of France a massive English Fleets bombard the entire coast line doing damage to conscripts along the coast and destroying multiple land improvements.

(To many to list and way to many misses to list)

More news from Southeast Asia

War was declared on Tibet and the city of Hanoi was captured.

Also Hong Kong is once again in British hands along with Macau the Queen rests easy knowing that Hong Kong is now part of the British Empire again.

Last but not least the British Admiralty celebrated the launching of the first of a new line of battleships called the Majestic Class

The HMS Magnificent and her sister ship the HMS Majestic

sry about the delay, im a bit busy today, ill play my turn tomorrow for sure. thx guys

Bombardments at Tangier and on Sardinia- with limited success. Unable to block Marseilles. Arab army convenes with a British Indian army outside Tehran. Coalition logistical error lands a small Ottoman force on Italy.

Also guys we should advertise to get a filler for Portugal. Rick said he deleted Portugese units but with everyone on the forum telling their story of how he personally cheated in all their games should we trust what he says? Maybe also we should find someone with a good reputation outside of the game to be the designated turn passer for if it takes more than 48 hours. Sort of like a host. Then we can have our new "host" penalize the empire appropriately too. This is a different subject but if Austria is abandoned by its player, I think this was mentioned somewhere, Germany should get control if it since it's in a locked alliance anyway. Then let it be up to him if he wants to give it to a human or not.

I thought I already said I was sticking around? Anyways I am.

I will, however, not be able to play in the next few weeks. Set Austria to AI of need be, but I would rather have Prince of Persia play my turn, since we are in a locked alliance as you said.

I was just going to post that you where still playing and thanks for the heads up about not being able to play for a few weeks. I am sure Prince of Persia will have no problem playing your turn or turns and I don't see the rest of us having a problem with it either.

Good luck in whatever you got going on and hope to see you back real soon! :yup:

I was looking back at the posts of how P@andora the Brazil player joined the game and wanted to know if anyone has had any contact with Brazil. I think they are related to Sting or conected to him some how and Sting did not do his last turn.

So has anyone talked to or had any contact with P@ndora?

I was looking back at the posts of how P@andora the Brazil player joined the game and wanted to know if anyone has had any contact with Brazil. I think they are related to Sting or conected to him some how and Sting did not do his last turn.

So has anyone talked to or had any contact with P@ndora?
Yes I was contacted immediately by both welcoming me to the game and as their hopefully a lasting Ally

Yes I was contacted immediately by both welcoming me to the game and as their hopefully a lasting Ally

I was asking about recent word from them if you have talked to them in the last week or so?
But thanks for getting back to me so fast also Eclipse would you be willing to take over Portugal or America if Sting does not make it back to the game?

I think they might be the same person but I could be wrong, I know P@ndora does not post other then GPS and does not say much it could just be a Language thing.

I guess I send it to Eclipse I'll do that when I get home. But dude lol pick which spot you want. We also need someone to fill the host role I don't see anyone opposing you if you're interested.

First I want to apologize for a delay, I'm an over the road truck drive and I end each weekday at a hotel with WiFi and my laptop, this includes weekends as well but recently my Laptop's internal fan burnt out and did extensive damage and since then I had been dragging a full sized PC around on my truck. Anyway that PC is not with me until Thursday/Friday.

With that said I'm will to play at any extent, Argentina, Bazil, America any one of them or all 3 but would not want Portugal or the role of host because I devote my time to PBEM games I have.
I currently have Brazil sav.

Do you have / know how to use the multiplayer tool from sima qian

Top Bottom