PBEM: Clash of Cultures

starting loc could be alot better :p, but i will play it out, hopefully some hidden treasures or something

problem with my email :mad:

Account Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or result from any problem specific with your account however the server that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status.
We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

GRRRR :mad:
so can you please send the game to an other of my mail ? f.leclerc.974@gmail.com

B@rr3T said:
i was hoping an hiden elite moder armor just for me ... lol

It would be extremely interesting to play a PBEM game with 5 players civs and the civs start out with, besides the worker and settler:
1-stealth fighter/fighter
2-A Modern Armor
3-A Major warship: Submarine, AEGIS, Nuke Sub
4-ICBM
5-A modern wonder(Longevity, CfC, Hoover Dam)

just to see what would happen.

:dubious:

anyways....my starting location is bad
lets just say its switzerland....with ivory lol
even barrets starting location is better he has whales and rivers lucky ass!! :(
but i spose it'l do cos i like challeges lol

btw..where is the pbem barret you still having trouble with email and mouse which you broke in frustration lmao :lol:

lol barret showed me on his own free will blame him
btw i also know where barret is on the map ;)
and vise versa lol

and what is gps btw :confused:

Top Bottom