PBEM: Clash of Cultures

azzaman333 said:
Mirc, could you pleases send me a copy of the save after you play your turn? Please? I'd really like to know what you guys are doing.

Im doing sh!t ^^ no really i lost a lot of times, for nothing just hesitation

Mirc said:
GPS. I will send it to you azzaman too.

Out of curiosity, have you sent it to me? Do you need my email address?

I havent got it.

In case anyone wants to know, if i get a copy of the save i can see everyones progress thanks to Civ Assist 2, which you can find here.
[Note: only i can see everyone elses progress since only i have the Admin password]

I assume that Spycor is also holding up this game(he's holding up another)? Can we get a replacement or break this logjam another way?

bathsheba666 has offered to replace spycor. Akhhorus, could you please send the save to me so i can free up the password for bathsheba666.

I'll send you all an updated email with playing order and emails.

azzaman333 said:
bathsheba666 has offered to replace spycor. Akhhorus, could you please send the save to me so i can free up the password for bathsheba666.

I'll send you all an updated email with playing order and emails.

I just sent it.

umm guys...have you been taking your turns, akhhorus and windmill?
....and if so, how can you be playing the game, when i am before you and i havent taken my turn yet?
last i heard, barret found he had the email had been in his email tray for like 10 days
what is going on here

You would've played it last somewhere between the 6th and the 16th, and then Spycor was missing so we waited for him for a long time. then we got a replacement, hence the game is moving again.

Tremolo said:
....and if so, how can you be playing the game, when i am before you and i havent taken my turn yet?
last i heard, barret found he had the email had been in his email tray for like 10 days
what is going on here

Sorry. Azzaman sent me a turn we (CoC)/I had done already (3850bc), so I assumed that what was needed to get things going ie..... something from Spycor/replacement to me. I thought everything would be good if I played/replayed that turn and sent it on to Mirc.

Tremolo said:
what is going on here

I havent played in a long time. I guess we're still hung up somewhere else.

Top Bottom