PBEM via Hotseat issues

rileyjt

Chieftain
I've been playing a PBEM game and currently on turn 90. One of the major issues that we are having is that the AI trade/negotiations seem to be borked. On our normal turns, we never get offers from the AI, however when I end my turn and go into my friends empire (in order to exit out of the game), I literally get offers from every single AI that he has met, and this happens every single turn. He says he is seeing the same thing when he ends his turn and goes into my empire.

Also, does the AI work properly in hotseat? We usually play "co-op" where we take on the AIs together, but the AI does not seem to be doing too much in this game so far - it is not looking like it will be a very challenging game, lol.

why would you go into the other plyers turn turn exit the game ????

you put passwords in then you use ALT-f4 to exit

Well, we play cooperatively, so it doesn't really matter but we did start using the alt-F4 trick to exit out of the game after I read about it yesterday. It did not fix the problem though.

The only way we have found to fix the problem is to save the game at the end of our turn, then send that save. The other person opens up the game, hits Next and then continues to their turn. Kind of ******ed to be honest.

Top Bottom