PerfectWorld3

Sorry I didn't read whole thread, but I just want to know, is there a way to generate more "Big Islands" type of map instead continents which I usually get with this script?

Sorry for asking but theres been a lot of discussions about the script lately and I'm having a hard time figuring out which is the latest release?

\Skodkim

Is anyone else having game issues using this otherwise excellent script?

Example: in my current game all civs are visible in the diplo interface prior to first contact. Also, Genghis Khan keeps declaring war on my protected city states and CS allies without going to war with me, then I look like the douchebag in the eyes of the world for declaring war on him in the name of the underdog. In other words, alliance has no diplomatic effect at all, but I'm still receiving the other benefits.
I can hardly see how a map script causes that. Are you sure it's not caused by conflicting mods?

Hello, I use google translate. Therefore, I ask forgiveness for the errors. :lol:

Only when started civilization 5, I used this script/mod. :goodjob:
He created a truly gorgeous map! Large desert interesting archipelagos and continents.
Version at the time was 1 or 2, just can not say it was a very long time.
Deciding to play after a long time I thought about mod.
Install version 4 ... and :eek: .. Yes, this mod, but that wrong.
No deserts! More precisely, they have .. but, very little.
River .. concentrated in one or two places in large quantities.
Continents are terrible! they are more like a scribble on the canvas mentally ******ed.
Ridges .. where? ..millions of mountains all over the map that stand alone. Probably meteorite fell ... 100500 meteorites
in v5b all also sad.

Explain me, the authors / editors this Mod: what you're made this beautiful mod, became as sh*t? :cry:
Where IT?!
And what THIS?!
Spoiler :

p.s. sry for negative, and i no want flame/troll. just its true :cry:

Hello, I use google translate. Therefore, I ask forgiveness for the errors. :lol:

Only when started civilization 5, I used this script/mod. :goodjob:
He created a truly gorgeous map! Large desert interesting archipelagos and continents.
Version at the time was 1 or 2, just can not say it was a very long time.
Deciding to play after a long time I thought about mod.
Install version 4 ... and :eek: .. Yes, this mod, but that wrong.
No deserts! More precisely, they have .. but, very little.
River .. concentrated in one or two places in large quantities.
Continents are terrible! they are more like a scribble on the canvas mentally ******ed.
Ridges .. where? ..millions of mountains all over the map that stand alone. Probably meteorite fell ... 100500 meteorites
in v5b all also sad.

Explain me, the authors / editors this Mod: what you're made this beautiful mod, became as sh*t? :cry:

p.s. sry for negative, and i no want flame/troll. just its true :cry:

It might be difficult since English is not your first language, but there are variables (numbers) that you can change in the beginning of the script to change the amount of deserts and other features. It is probably something that you can't use Google translate for though. I'm not sure what to suggest in that regard.

I'm not getting any of the map generation options, this is all it gives me:

• OSX 10.8.5
  • Latest version Civ 5 all DLC
  • No additional mods

Any help would be much appreciated.

What map generation options are you looking for - this is all there is in PerfectWorld3.

What map generation options are you looking for - this is all there is in PerfectWorld3.
Curious. I only ask because multiple people on reddit have said that PerfectWorld has options such as pangea; continents etc. Is this incorrect information?

Curious. I only ask because multiple people on reddit have said that PerfectWorld has options such as pangea; continents etc. Is this incorrect information?

You will have many more options if you open up the script itself, the .lua file with a text editor, and browsing the constant variables that are toward the beginning. It's a matter of changing certain numbers in the script, they are generally well explained in comments within the script.

It might be difficult since English is not your first language, but there are variables (numbers) that you can change in the beginning of the script to change the amount of deserts and other features. It is probably something that you can't use Google translate for though. I'm not sure what to suggest in that regard.
I tried to adjust the LUA, within those values ​​that were specified in the comments.
All these manipulations led to a terrible outcome.
v4 and 5 it's not PerfectWorld3 .. So please lay out for download versions 1,2 and 3 (who have them).. I do not know which of them was perfectly tuned...

I tried to adjust the LUA, within those values ​​that were specified in the comments.
v4 and 5 it's not PerfectWorld3 .. So please lay out for download versions 1,2 and 3 (who have them).. I do not know which of them was perfectly tuned...
That's a slap in the face of cephalo and Bobert13 after their dedicated work. Did it occur to you that your manipulations may not be eloquent enough? I have no problems with v4 or v5 except for a spurious conflict with a mod.

I'm finding the "standard" resource distribution to be quite different from the "standard"s in other map types. I'll see if I can change that (not sure how), but well, was that purposeful? When I generate maps in-game and in the SDK, the in-game maps seem to have a different distribution of resources that the SDK maps.

Any news here for 6.0 version ?

Any news here for 6.0 version ?

Not particularly. I've been working on my derivative map script as of late and it's actually nearing a point where it's ready for a beta release. Pretty much the only thing I've got implemented in the unreleased PW3 v6.0 is three preset map options. Multiplayer synchronization is still an issue and I'd still like to have a go at the continent stamper. Both of these issues are also present in my derivative so I will do my best to address them when I can, and when I do I'll implement them in PW3 as well.

Ok, thanks for the answer...

Happy news !

Check the version in post #481, above. It has been tuned to give good results.

Top Bottom