Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Very High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

Maybe I should see a psycologist. Of course, the Illuminati would just switch one of their agents for him . . .

Personally, I think this Sanity Test gets better results

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: Low

Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Very High

Accidentally exited out and I don't feel like taking that test again. High on two. Moderate on about half. And low on the rest.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Much better than it was last time I took it.

Disorder rating:
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: High
Histrionic: High
Narcissistic: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

So I am a narcissitc , histrionic, anti-social, schizoid, paranoid marginally obsessive compulsive freak. Damn what Civ3 does to me;)

I like how it started with What sex are you? Isn't that a little biased? :lol:

Anyway... I answered as honestly as I could...

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High :lol:
Antisocial: Low
Histrionic: Very High :lol:
Narcissistic: High :lol:
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

:p

Schizotypal. The disorder is characterized by odd forms of thinking and perceiving. I consider that a sign of inteligence, who wants to be "predictable" like a crocadile? :p

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. That hurt :(

People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. Maybe, a little, but I like to be left alone when working? That's why I like web forums, I can voice my insane theories and switch it off when I have to get my finger out and do some work..

I think rmshape has had the best (i.e. worst) results so far, though I wonder whether he answered them honestly. If he did...

For fun, I took the most literal definitions I could find out of those questions and answered them. I'd probably score low in all of them if I was truly serious.

I like how it started with What sex are you? Isn't that a little biased?:lol:
No, if you're male that's one extra narcissitic point.:lol:

Well the result was not a fair portrayal of me, and that only serves to concern me over the state of the science of psychology.

Psychologists really ask questions of that nature and as rmsharp has pointed out, people will answer differently based on their mood or perception of the question. I think they should be answered "litterally" because if it's only your opinion then everyone will come out low - always.

Anyway, the phsychologist then compares the results to a hardcoded chart to decide "who" you are!? Just like the quiz. There is no judgement or careful comparisson, just plain chart with definately one result or the other. With this attitude 90% of people tested will not come out "normal".

Here's me, insulting myself. A geniune unbiased cross examination of my character! Scarey huh? :p

Any psychologists reading? I wouldn't mind your opinions... maybe you could tell me what to look out for? ;)

In truth. I feel my morals are awsome, and that I'm uncorruptable. In all my adult life I have never once been corrupted by power, wealth or promise. This makes me feel good about myself :)

However, it also makes me feel superior... it does not feel like pride: There is no pointing a nose in the air or "look at me" attitude, and I feel bad that I feel superior, it's kind of weird internal feeling of "I wish this was quietly recorded in a book"?! Jesus must be frowning on me... :(

So, I desire to be recognised for my superiority... urk! I do actually see a problem with that, but I'm being super-dooper honest in this post so don't mind posting it :p

Although I don't feel stubborn or arrogant, i.e. I do accept correction and never assume that I know everything. People do frequently tell me that I am stubborn or arrogant! This may not actually be arrogance but more... excessively confident :lol: ;)

Humn, I guess I'm bossy. Put in a pack of people and within minutes I have them at my beck and call. Anyone who stands up to me gets stepped on. It's not intentional, it just happens when I think things need to get done... yesterday... another bad trait? :cry:

I do not seek attention, I do not want attention! Honestly don't like attention. Prefer to be left alone except when I ask for something, and in that case I expect an emmediate answer or I'll rip your head off and demote you to lacky. In that I remain perfectly calm. It is quite hard to anger me.

Worst of all is that desire for recognition of my self-preceived worth :hmm:

Maybe this is also normal: Do you seek recognition for your self-perceived virtues?

If it's not normal then I'm a complete jerk but at least I'm an honest and uncorruptable one! :lol:

I think you're taking away far too much from this test than it should even bother to offer. I wouldn't even consider using the results as a vague outline of my psychological condition.

But maybe that's because I suffer from Extremely High Narcissism or Incredibly High Paranoia. :p

Originally posted by the mormegil
That's a nice little rant you have there ... [cough]crazybastard[/cough]
I thought you would like it, though I must protest: I am not a bastard.

Originally posted by stormbind
I thought you would like it, though I must protest: I am not a bastard.
I apologise sincerely ... [cough]crazy******[/cough] ;)

It was a nice rant though, you should be proud of yourself. Oh wait, you already are :rolleyes:

Top Bottom