pillaged resources still available

zande

Chieftain
I just noticed that as I conquer a new city with pillaged strategic resources tiles the resources are available to me without the need to repair the improvement. This way is impossible to negate resources pillaging them.

thank you for your welcome :)
is a game alredy winned but I continued to see all the techs and units, the city of Sukhothai has an alluminium mine pillaged but the resources are 24 and I have only two others mines. I noticed this in other occasions too in the same game but only for strategic resources.

Attachments

• vinto1.Civ5Save
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
The save games works with Digital Deluxe edition and patch version 1.0.0.17

In the future, please provide some instructions on where your mines are, ideally a screenshot of the minimap with a red circle/arrow/dot indicating the places.

I indeed found that even though the mine was pillaged you were still getting the 8 aluminum from the 3rd newly conquered city. It wasn't until I moved a worker to the tile (2 turns later) that the amount was subtracted and the "pillaging" kicked in. This may be somewhat related to the bug where someone was given iron from conquering an enemy city with a mine prior to ironworking. It seems there's a bug in the way the game handles conquered resources.

I also found that bug. It happens when the resource (any - luxury or strategic) is pillaged and city changes owner. New owner will get the resources and when he repairs the pillaged tile then he will get another resources from that tile!

Top Bottom