Players Dropping and I cant figure out why

MarkC1

Warlord
For some reason whenever I host... game goes along fine up until around turn 200ish .. then I will lose everyone to drop and I'm all alone in the game against AI

Whats going on how do i fix this?

Win 7 64
AMD phenom 2 x 4
10gb RAM
Cable isp and wired modem
no DLC

reload with same players. Computers aren't really important if everyone has at least a dual core. Play under dx9 for more stability.

whenever someone tries to join a game im in, the whole thing crashes. i guess i could try dx9

I'm pretty sure the problem isn't your spec. If someone dcs, it usually seems to be best if everyone resteams, then you reload the game from the autosave, rather than trying to get people to rejoin the existing game (if that's what you're doing).

ok now things have gotten even worse!!!!!!!!!
I cant even host a game.. whenever I try the game freezes after launch with nobody being able to move

What the ... getting pissed off by this game

ok now things have gotten even worse!!!!!!!!!
I cant even host a game.. whenever I try the game freezes after launch with nobody being able to move

What the ... getting pissed off by this game

Reinstall civ. Steam. Everything! It's not normal. And it's not the game's fault.

I call bs on it not being the games fault. Any software that allows itself to be corrupted without recognizing its corrupted is cr@p . Tried deleting the stored Civ 5 software and it didnt help... about to try and reinstall steam.

Top Bottom