Polandball I - Polandball can into space

What are all the little eight-balls around Lake Chad?

...and is Afghanistan... drooling? :lol:

They're poor fishermen, and are sad because the fish are all dying because of the activities of governments and big companies.

Yes, Afghanistan drools in his sleep.

Eight-balls represent black people, because they're black.
Seven-balls represent Native Americans/Amerindians, because they're red.
Not sure if any other pool balls have been used in Polandball comics.

Six-balls (green) are used to represent aliens.

North Korea eating paste by himself.

Is bestings of polanball ever. :goodjob:

Eight-balls represent black people, because they're black.

Nice anglocentrism there with the explicit statement that France and Germany are living in the shadows of their former glory, and the UK is not.

Nice anglocentrism there with the explicit statement that France and Germany are living in the shadows of their former glory, and the UK is not.

I genuinely do not understand your comment, considering that the 8-balls are all located next to countries around Lake Chad in the comic that was being referred to, and made no mention of the UK, France, or Germany in that particular panel.

EDIT: Unless you were talking about the comic I just posted, in which case I should note that I didn't actually create the comic and do not necessarily ascribe to the views of the creator.

It is America explaining it, hence all the "cool kids" are all the rich english speaking ones. It would also explain seeing Germany and France as attempting to stay relevant.

It is America explaining it, hence all the "cool kids" are all the rich english speaking ones. It would also explain seeing Germany and France as attempting to stay relevant.

...well isn't that true? :mischief:

:popcorn:

Polandball World. Not new (and a few years out of date) but necessary for the thread.

Spoiler :

Similar to the other one earlier.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Top Bottom