megabearsfan

Prince
The three hundred-and-seventy-eighth episode of PolyCast, “Power Creep“ is now available for streaming on polycast.civfanatics.com. This episode features regular co-hosts
CanusAlbinus, Phil "TheMeInTeam", and Jason “MegaBearsFan”, and guest co-host TheChrisD. Topics for this episode include:

News
- 00h01m50s | New Frontiers January patch notes
- 00h22m30s | New Frontiers February content preview (including barbarian city states and upgrades to A.I. air unit use)
- 00h52m40s | April civ and leader rebalance announcement and speculation.

Forum Talk
- 00h54m59s | Should game modes be a recurring feature?
- 01h10m21s | Irrational district placement for aesthetic reasons.

I want to apologize for the relatively poor quality of the audio for this episode. My microphone volume and quality was awful. We tried changing settings to improve it, but couldn't figure out what was wrong. None of the settings seemed to improve overall sound quality, and different settings only seemed to create other issues. I leveled the audio for the published episode, but it's still not to the quality that we would like. I expect to have these issues resolved in time for the next recording in 2 weeks.

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.

Lastly, we all send our best wishes to regular host Stephanie “Makahlua”, as she deals with the unprecedented winter storms and subsequent power outages. Stay safe, Maki, and stay warm. We hope to have you back in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom