Position available for roleplaying game, CCII

yup, it's still open... if you want you can log in as Greece to look at the game? And make sure you want to play? I'll probably take the turn for today, at least. If you need strategy info you can ask me, too...

I signed up at CC. I can't find the mod to download, so I can't log in to check things out. Is it only available to members (I haven't been approved yet)? Or perhaps it was taken down after the game began? Or perhaps I'm clueless. ;)

If you go to the CC website, can you see the 'Game Rules' link near the top of the page? The mod is there as an attachment to the first post (the one with all the rules in it)...

PS Welcome to Chaos and Civility and thanks for maybe offering to step in. :king:

I believe that non-registered people can't download the file. I can see and read the post in question, but there is no download link at all. It's frustrating, but my best guess is that I simply must wait for the CC admin to authorize my registration.

In the meantime, I'm boning up on history: the forums for the various nations are providing for some fun reading.

I look forward to stepping in once I have forum access and the mod. :)

Thanks! I made it into the game. Whew, quite a lot going on. As I have NO IDEA about turn orders and so on, I will have to abstain from actually doing anything until I'm more fully briefed. But, yes, I'd love to take on the civ.

Levgre, if you're still able to play for another turn, it may be best.

How long does the approval process usually take over there? It's been 24 hours, and I'm anxious to start talking to everybody and sorting out my inherited position.

Not long usually - Capsavian is the admin over there and usually checks in at least once per day I believe.

I just sent him a PM about it over on the CC website just in case, so hopefully you should be approved pretty soon.

Cheers
Munro

Edit: I just heard back from Capsavian. You should be approved now. :)

Top Bottom