Possible New Techs

I think some techs/units to make salvaging from ruins more active would be cool.

Maybe a Salvager unit that can fight a little, say Str 6 like a survivor, with bonuses against barbarians and animals, that you can send into ruins and have perform "explore" command, that takes 4 turns, and either turns up something good (refugees, lost tech, etc) or something bad (mutant animals, barbarians, etc).

The new version of FFH includes a cool development by Marnok, called explorable dungeons. This was pointed out to me way early in the Fury Road threads, and it was a separate mod, but it is in FFH 0.34. I am sure everybody is off playing that this week. I agree it would be cool to incorporate more of that into Fury Road in the future.

The new version of FFH includes a cool development by Marnok, called explorable dungeons. This was pointed out to me way early in the Fury Road threads, and it was a separate mod, but it is in FFH 0.34. I am sure everybody is off playing that this week. I agree it would be cool to incorporate more of that into Fury Road in the future.

Oh yeah, Im way into FFH .34

One thing Id like for Fury Road is for the ruins not to disappear once they're explored, leaving them open to be explored multiple times.

Top Bottom