Post good video/computer games you are playing right now.

Warpstorm:

Is Lego Star Wars II as good as the first?

I'm currently playing Samurai Warriors 2 for PS2. It's pretty good if you're into the Dynasty Warriors theme. Other than that the only other game I'm playing currently is Civ3 Conquests.

NHL '06, and I am dominating the rest of the league :yeah: :hammer:

Moff Jerjerrod said:

Yes, though it is fairly similar in gameplay. The big draw is that it has the "real" Star Wars episodes as the primary story. In addition, it has a bigger emphasis on vehicles.

:scan: Now it's time to respond to all these:scan:
FireBall said:
Currently playing:

NeverWinter Nights (online)
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

School doesn't leave much time for games :(
1)- What's NeverWinter Nights? Do you mean NeverWinter Knights?
2)- Ratchet and Clank are going Commando?! EWWWWW!!!... JK :lol: I got that game ;) I also got:
Ratchet and Clank: Up you Arsenal (Fun at first but replaying it again is annoying :mad:)
3)- How old are you?
carmen510 said:
I already have it. ;)
I know it's a good game...id play ya on internet but I have to dl that B.net thing :cry:
Moff Jerjerrod said:
Warpstorm:

I'm currently playing Samurai Warriors 2 for PS2. It's pretty good if you're into the Dynasty Warriors theme. Other than that the only other game I'm playing currently is Civ3 Conquests.
1)- Yes LSW: II is better... in fact you could mix the bodies... meaning you could see how Emperor Papatine look like in Princess Leah's Bikini...
2)- ...Samurai Warriors Good... so is Dynasty Warriors...
3)- Get Civ3Complete like how I got ;)

Alpha Killer II said:
:scan: 1)- What's NeverWinter Nights? Do you mean NeverWinter Knights?

Neverwinter Nights is an exceptionally fun RPG for the PC. Came out a couple of years ago, and the sequel is coming soon. Should really reinstall it one of these days :p

Im currently playing Warlords and TES Oblivion. Which are also the two best games i've ever played.
Im playing Call of duty 2 online multiplayer now and again...
I've got Sid Meiers Pirates and Dreamfall, the longest journey sitting on my table but i havent tried them yet. Im going to install them and try them out when im done with oblivion.

I'm playing Mortal Kombat 4 and Trilogy again. :)

Thanks Warpstorm/Alpha Killer for the opinions on Lego Star Wars II. I'll have to get this one then! I always liked the "original" Star Wars anyway.

Sephiroth:

:goodjob: to all the games you listed! I like your style!

Just picked up Scarface the other day for PS2 and I like it. Maybe not as richly detailed wrt in things to do as GTA:SA but a good game nevertheless. I think the mission modes in Scarface are well done and designed to be played through relatively quickly. The GTA series requires a lot of time to play through. Good games don't get me wrong but I have yet to even reach 40% complete on any of them and I own them all! :eek:

Scarface looks like it can be played through in less time, at least blazing through 2 or 3 missions a game session anyway.

I got hold of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ... seems nice enough. And it works with an Emulator. :)

Dues Ex: PC
Age of Empires III: PC
Dead Rising: Xbox 360
Thats it :p :hammer:

Accidental double post. :o Can this be deleted please?

None :(

When it comes to gaming, uni sucks :sad:
When it comes to drinking... :D

Gonna play catch-up at Christmas. Medieval2: Total War, Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Neverwinter Nights 2 are top of my agenda.

Top Bottom