cd.jpg

A wolf puppy
wolf_pup_wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg

A fox puppy
2463536988_d989bec73b.jpg

:eek:

:ack:

:run:

No, thanks - I'd prefer to be under a pile of kittens! They purr, and when they grow up and still expect to be the ones in charge of who gets how much space in the bed, at least they're not gonna be so HUGE! :p

But kittens are sharp! :ack:

And they don't have a new-puppy smell. :love:

There are pluses to both. Speaking as a dedicated cat person for 20 years, I've really learned to love and appreciate the differences dogs bring to the table.

My cats can't handle a full body tackle from me, whereas Suki can take it, flip out of it, turn around and kick my butt :)

holy king said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NO NO NO NO NO

you cant take their weapons away, how the hell are they supposed to defend themselves and hunt????
I said CLIP their claws, not DECLAW. :mad:

Declawing cats is barbaric! :gripe:

I use an ordinary nail-clipper on my cats - just enough to take the sharp points off so I don't end up punctured in a dozen places every time I cuddle or hug them! And my Maddy likes to knead my arm for awhile (sometimes as long as 10-15 minutes!) at bedtime - I'd rather not have her draw blood, thank you! Clipping the claws also helps them not get caught in the rug or other things like curtains or blankets. They can still climb, hunt, and fight just fine!

How could you think I'd be so horrible to my feline children? :(

I hate declawing too. Having had it done to me, I can testify that it still feels bad nearly 30- years later. :p

Special dispensation from Fifty to post non-puppy pics since she's grown now, but she was so darned cute this morning! We had a big snowfall for late March, and she's weird with this big branch that she latched onto quite awhile back that fell out of a tree. Anyhoo, she had to hunt for it in the snow, but she finally found it and got to play with it :)

In spoiler so as not to whack the page up. It is nine images.
Spoiler :

NO, IT IS MY STICK AND YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!!!

VR i love your doggie and her throwing shovel! :love:

Top Bottom