Post Puppy Pics Please

That's what my doggies always say.

Here are tailbutt and beans playing a few weeks ago. Unstaged Halloween photo! :lol:

Anyway, beans is huge and tailbutt is sick right now. We had a trip to the emergency vet late Sunday night, baby girl has pneumonia. :( She's gonna be okay though. Beans is a monster, I'll try to find some pics that show how freakish she is.

... why are they playing in a cemetery?

Warning, picture is big.

Spoiler :

Been a bit, so more Suki. The last one is obviously not Suki, but Mirror was watching me take pictures of Suki, so I snapped one of her.

Notice my healthy dinner on the right side of that photo!

Notice my healthy dinner on the right side of that photo!

You are painfully American. And by painfully, I mean that cramp in the left side of your chest. You know, the one you should be scared of, but will ignore due to your fear. I worry for you, V :(

... my dinner was sour patch kids, chips and diet coke :mischief:

HA! That's my UPGRADE thermostat! You should have seen the ancient thing that it replaced. I swiped this one out of my dad's garage (with his permission...so not swiped I guess)

I'm sure you're all aware of this, but Joe biden got a puppy. Rather cute.

The one on the right side is my dog. That picture is 14 month old, he's a litte bit bigger now :D

Attachments

• westie.jpg
    westie.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 120
I'm sure you're all aware of this, but Joe biden got a puppy. Rather cute.

My mother's family has lived in Wilmington, DE since ~1957. When my aunt was a kid (8 or 9), she found a lost dog wandering around and she took it home. Someone realized that it was the same dog as described in a "lost dog" poster. So they called the number and lo' and behold, it's Joe Biden's lost dog. He comes and picks it up, is very thankful, and promises to mail the advertised reward. My aunt, being a kid, is all ecstatic. She found a US Senator's lost dog and is going to be rewarded for it!

Weeks go by, nothing. She checks the mail every day, waiting. And finally, the letter comes. She tares it open, thinking of some toy she wants to buy and out the reward falls: it's an autographed picture of the Senator. One hell of a reward for a 9-year-old girl.

She was so pissed she tore the picture up.

puppy of the day yesterday... beautiful eyes!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom