pre-SKNES

Sorry I missed the deadline. My internet account got messed up on Monday and since it was a 4 day weekend for International Laborers Day there was no way I could get it fixed until today.

I, too, am interested in hearing about how the Vandals discovered and conquered America, before returning to Europe and taking over the entire old world. :p

I'm interested in hearing about how the Byzantines found a portal to a completely dfferent earthlike world, and conquered it so that I now have all that wealth to tap as I conquer earth.

ahh but you see Amon, when u get there all you will see is the flag of Castile, and ur people will bow down to my awesomenes.

@Amon Isn't that the entire plot of the Draka series?

Two questions:

1. How do I create a UU?

2. How many soldiers per galley? I was under the impression it was 1 for 1

1. You send your idea to SK, and he approves, denies, or changes it, and if you agree then you can build that unit.

2. I have no clue.

My face when seeing the update- :twitch:

And in all goodness, look at our planning thread. The HRE plans were totally defensive and reactive this turn: establish a currency, guard our borders, garrison Rome, prepare to take Corsica if the Vandals keep attacking, ect. Its only until Lokki sent that message that we all got paranoid, cancelled most economic plans and decided to build up our troops.

You can all thank Lokki for the number of soldiers we had this turn.

The Empire will not be conducting any diplomacy under any circumstance, either in public or in private, until SK has finished his modifications

Top Bottom