Preview Modern Construction units

I suggest you make a thread for it in the unit board...

Honestly (bizarrely?) I feel awkward doing that with someone else's work - I know, I know: I uploaded it, so what's the difference? Still ...

:dunno: ,

Oz

Oh, for pity's sake! :shake:

Two favors please:

(1) Note that pestering Wyrmshadow is about as thoughtful as nagging Santa Claus.

(2) Maybe use some imagination and/or do a little research. It took me all of about ten minutes going through my (I'm guessing) two thousand or so unit D/Ls to discover the following:

(i) Jeffsheets made a M728 CEV dozer (@BadKharma: I think this is what you're looking for).
(ii) Although human, Rufus T Firefly made a modern human engineer.
(iii) Recon1591's Combat Engineer uses civilian vehicle animations (including a crane) for Fortress and Road building.
(iv) Smoking Mirror's "Digger" ("Mars Utility Vehicle") doesn't look unfathomably futuristic.
(v) A little more futuristic is Wyrm's own Centipede: although it has "only" a Settler animation, it entails containers being offloaded from a truck (hint: this is where the imagination part comes in).
(vi) Go futuristic: BeBro's SF "Workbee" will fly around and do all your jobs for you. ;)

Etc.,

Oz

Actually I knew of all those units. I have used the unit you mentioned but wanted something different. I know pestering Wyrmshadow is not a good thing to do. If you read my original post I just stated I would like to see it completed didnt say when.

Actually I knew of all those units. I have used the unit you mentioned but wanted something different. I know pestering Wyrmshadow is not a good thing to do. If you read my original post I just stated I would like to see it completed didnt say when.

Ah, my dear fellow! My comments weren't directed at you at all. Sometimes "generic" frustration at the ever-recurring just sneaks out. My apologies.

Best,

Oz

Top Bottom