Prince, (Noble/Prince players) just win!

Frederick likes Univ. Sufferage.
Cyrus likes Representation.
Catherine likes Hereditary rule.

Problem is that no one can be paid off to attack Saladin. Everyone except Frederick and Monty are pleased with him. We can't get Monty to do anything (not that he could to begin with), and Frederick gives us the "We already have enough on our hands" reason for not being bribed into war.

If Cathy likes Hereditary Rule, then we should stay in it for now...

I played, pretty boring really. Waiting for the UN to come in. Fred's vote doesn't look very likely at this point, but I may have some ideas to get it if Cathy's alone doesn't put us through. More on this tomorrow when I am not so tired.

Early: Finish Rock and Roll and start on the UN. MM for more growth. A great scientist is born in Rome, and I save him until we research Computers. When Communism comes in I revolt to State Property, saving us about 55gpt.

Middle: Communism-Democracy-Rocketry. Give Cathy Artillery and Biology for Flight, as we want her to grow her cities anyway. Fred asks for Communism and we give it to him, earning another +1. Start Scotland Yard in Cumae in case we need it. Trade Saladin Hit Musicals for Hit Singles.

Late: Rocketry-Computers(with GS). Fred Completes the Statue of Liberty. Trade cyrus Democracy and Communism for Assembly Line.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads12/PrinceJustWin!_AD-1930.Civ4SavedGame

S.ilver said:
Frederick gives us the "We already have enough on our hands" reason for not being bribed into war.
That can mean that he is currently gearing up for battle. I have run in to that a few times and had them declare on someone a few turns later.

Comments:

I don't think we have Frederick's vote at this point. My plan to get it would be to bribe him, Catherine, and Cyrus into war against Montezuma, or as many of them as possible, while going to war with him ourselves. Besides giving us the modifier for "mutual military struggle," it will also cancel our defensive pacts, which will surely lose us Cyrus' vote, but probably gain us Fred's.

We could just cancel the defensive pacts, but going to war would be more sure. Catherine should be fine without the Defensive Pact, as she is already at +13 or 14.

Roster:
1. namilaM
2. Lawman (MIA)
3. S.ilver
4. JeeJeep - just played
5. ruff_hi - up
6. Ganoman21 - on deck

I didn't even notice that I was up - so, yes ... er NO, that wasn't a got it. But this is ... GOT IT.

Well, that was easy. Watched the last 3 innings of the All-Star game and just hit enter a few times. Got really bored of all those workers so they just got fortified. I also put all cities on max food for max votes.

auto save from turn before election results

Well done all - very good game. If you watch the replay, look at us and Monty swapping cities back and forth.

ganoman21 said:
Ruff_hi, what are those icons on your toolbar in the center? I don't recognize the crosses or planes or anything. Is that a mod you have?
They are part of my cobbled mod (see sig link) - they are from 12Monkeys' Plot List Enhancement.

Top Bottom