Princes of the Universe, Part II

Blow something up.

:bump:

:hide:

Hey I have been lurking around for your story. I just want to say it is amazing, and I usually don't comment much on stories I read. Keep up the good work, and the good updates. Perhaps you should nuke Elizabeth? That would be a wonderful thing to see. :D

Every time you say that you will start updating regularly again and you don't, a puppy and a kitten die.

And a potato.

Recently started reading Princes of the Universe (part I, obviously). It's... wow, this belongs in a book.
:goodjob:

Let the story end properly.

You know Sis, you are like an abusive spouse. At first everything is great and then you hurt us and start talking like "Baby please! I'll never do it again I swear!". And because we love you we take you back and you hurt us again. This cycle will continue until either:

A) You drink yourself into an early grave.

B) You kill us in a drunken rage.

C) We come to our senses and leave you.

You know Sis, you are like an abusive spouse. At first everything is great and then you hurt us and start talking like "Baby please! I'll never do it again I swear!". And because we love you we take you back and you hurt us again. This cycle will continue until either:

A) You drink yourself into an early grave.

B) You kill us in a drunken rage.

C) We come to our senses and leave you.

What is this I don't even.

Chapter 17 – Scipio's Victory

Marcus Scipio and the Battle of Tiflis

Part 4

They’d fight. Of course they’d fight. They were Romans. But they’d die. They’d die to a man, just a few metres from the Great Khan himself. The last sound they’d hear, Scipio reckoned, would be the sound of Genghis Khan’s triumphant laughter.

Home sick and I thought I'd browse around--glad to see you've kept this going (slow, but steady, eh?) and this was good stuff. I'm going to have to go back and retrace your steps. I've forgotten how this tied into gameplay way back when.

Our Sisiutil in CFC,
hallowed be your name.
Your update come,
your writing be done,
on these fora, as it is IRL.
Give us this day our daily biannual update,
and forgive us our badgering,
as we also have forgiven our badgerers.
And lead us not into suspense,
but deliver us from this cliffhanger.

5/10. Cute.

Okay. Now that I am (finally) registered I can comment on some of my favorite stories, ESPECIALLY those that are unfinished.:lol:

So may I please (humbly) request another update Sisiutil? It would be a great thing if this was finished. :)

Top Bottom