Problem with auto-turn in RFC

Tobbias

Chieftain
Hello.
I began to play Rhye's and fall , and i've got a problem with some civilisation.
when i took egyptian or civilisation don't need automatics turns, it's okay, but when i choose civilisations like greece or england or france or other civ with automatics turns, the game say "it rest 60 turns to play automaticaly" (example). and stay like that.
the turns don't play and i stay like that, either it's juste 6 turns.
My computer is'nt slow or old, so i don't understand, i play on a MAC if it help.
But if i click on "financial consellor" or "victory condition", the window with the turns disapear and i began since the stone age, and when the year when my civilisation should began come, some troops spawn on my capital and my city disapear.
for example: if i took greece and began since stone age and create athens, after 6 turns (the number of normal auto-turns) some warriors and pilgrims spawn on athens and the city disapear.
If someone can help me, or have the same problem.
If you don't understand, ask me, english is not my foreign language.

Thank you all.

thanks for the answer.
I patched my game with the last mod, but now i am defeated at the beginning of the game...

Okay, but in the website they says,
"If you have a Mac, you can play the Beyond the Sword version that's included in the game"
i've also patched the game, but it's now worse. But I can unistall and re-install the game from the CD.
anyway thanks for the help.

Okay, but in the website they says,
"If you have a Mac, you can play the Beyond the Sword version that's included in the game"
i've also patched the game, but it's now worse. But I can unistall and re-install the game from the CD.
anyway thanks for the help.

You can't use the patches from the Firaxis website, nor the in game patcher. Both only provide the patch for the Windows version. To get the correct patch for the Mac, go to the CFF Mac forum and follow the link in the sticky about patches.

If you are having trouble with your CIV installation on a Mac, after using the Mac specific patch, then there may be something wrong with your CIV installation itself. Many people, including me, have used that patch with no problem on their Macs. One other suggestion that may help - some people have found that the patch does not work properly on Snow Leopard and later OSX versions if they run it from the dmg. Copy it from the dmg to the desktop before running the patch. I hope that works for you.

Top Bottom