• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

problem

Duke of Awesome

Warlord
i just download the latest beta of RFCE but there seems to be a problem. i can load up the mod just fine but when i get to the Civ select screen only the unique unit and building is available. nothing about the civ's unique power or the UHV. also when i tried to load up as the Spanish and later the Byzantines it immediately took me to the game over "End of History" thing. did i download it wrong or is it buggy?

i just download the latest beta of RFCE but there seems to be a problem. i can load up the mod just fine but when i get to the Civ select screen only the unique unit and building is available. nothing about the civ's unique power or the UHV. also when i tried to load up as the Spanish and later the Byzantines it immediately took me to the game over "End of History" thing. did i download it wrong or is it buggy?

Did you install it the right way?

to my knowledge yes. i download it. unzipped it. extracted it. put the folder into the Beyond the Sword mods folder. it should be noted that when i downloaded and older version (i think in April maybe?) and played it yesterday it worked fine. and i installed this one the same way

never mind the problem is solved. apparently i was moving it into the folder wrong and parts of it were missing.

Top Bottom