Proposed Change to the Constitution: New Cabinet Members

If this deccision is made it will just make the voting process even slower. If we leave it up to cabinet we can make faster deccisons whitch is usefull in the early years.

Originally posted by russia1292000
If this deccision is made it will just make the voting process even slower. If we leave it up to cabinet we can make faster deccisons whitch is usefull in the early years.
It shouldn't. It would be the responsibility of these cabinet members to poll and read the populace on a continuous basis. It's actually a lot of work here as these people would need to keep abrest of all aspects of the game and citizen desires whereas the "positioned" cabinet members are only responsible for representing the people's will in their particular area of the government.

in reading these comments, one thing i don't see is some saying "if i'm elected to this position of a pseudo-minister, will i be able to run for the presidency?". seems to me they would.

eyrei is proposing a watchdog cabinet chair to the general public. not one, but two. something that should have been done in this country (usa) many years ago. the domestic leader is proposing a position of strenth, responsibilty, and privilege. many feel that the cabinet positions are to closely guarded, in the sense that they are the gateways to the presidency, and therefore they have no chance of the highest office. this answers that cry. a freelance ministry, answering to the cabinet and to the people, by way of polling. what could be better, as the position is not tied to any department, yet has all the privileges?

personally, i don't believe we need another cabinet position where the minister sits in a bunker 30 miles from the action and just criticizes the action of the people in the trenches. but this is a major contribution to the freedom of the people. this is a monumental opportunity for the "people" to be heard. therefore, the proposal has my full support, and the support of the DOC.

Eyrei, your proposal has a lot of proponents, including several cabinet members. I'd say the idea has more than enough merit to go for a general poll yes/no and then a cabinet vote to change the constitution.

Top Bottom