Ptolemaic Egypt: Army of Cleopatra

Thanks Sandris! These were an unexpected, but welcome surprise!

Thanks again for a wonderful unit pack.:goodjob::)

Thank you very much ! I`m getting embarassed, because of the same animations in all of my packs, but this way I`m still able to produce new units. :)

Thank you very much ! I`m getting embarassed, because of the same animations in all of my packs, but this way I`m still able to produce new units. :)

It's hardly noticeable when all the units are so different looking. The same animations is not the first thing I see. :)

War Elephants could be integrated with this look:
Ptolemaic Indian Elephant (after the battle at Raphia)
based on my favorit animation from utahjazz7 http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=180136

Problems:
1. different forestelephants and indian elephants (the ears of the elephants here are to big for indian typ)
2. Fighters fight without shilds with very long speers (Sarissa) 2 mens and seleucidian 4 mens (+2 Javeliners)
3. The Fighters must be on the same size with Sandris normal food units. The old elephants are to small.

the old graphics:
Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Battle at Raphia

Spoiler :
Battle at Zama

Spoiler :
Pyrrhus

Spoiler :
Indian Elephants

Spoiler :
Indian Elephants (Total War mod)

Spoiler :
My Favorit pic from Mosaik

Good look Sandris for your next elephants - Do you need more pictures ?

H.Balck

Whoa! Elephants finally! :)
Oh please take my request and do a War Mammoth too! It could also be used in fantasy scenarios, but I could use it for my own where the end of the ice age as we know it didnt happen and the species didnt go extint!

There really is no embarassment in that there are only so many ways that weapons can be used so generally the majority of animations are going to be the same.

Wow ! Beautiful and usefull units, Sandris. :goodjob: I can't stand waiting for Egyptian bronze age units. But, will they have cavalry or chariot ? And more important : how long should we wait ? :cry: :lol:

Top Bottom