PUGNESIV: The Modern Day

I think so. Including me, we have only 4 people playing.

double post. grr.

UPDATE 1: Year 2007

NEWSPAPER

HEADLINE: EMPRIUM CITIZENS DISAPPOINTED IN NEW MONARCH!

Issues

In Spamland, the President must decide between senators Jackson Spamaruski of the Green Party who believes in strengthening the enviroment. Bill Spamm of the Liberals who believes in lowering taxes for the people's happiness. And John Spammy of the Conservatives who believes in raising taxes for the treasury. They all want to be Governer of the Capitol Province, who do you support?

In Soummia, a small island is discovered near the coastline. It is home to a hostile tribe of natives, but is lush with goods and luxury. What do you do?

In the Emprium, Angry citizens hold a riot because of the high taxes. They aren't severe, so you can ignore them without much harm. But they sure are mad! How do you deal with this?

In Rome, the citizens oppose the oppressive Roman Dictator. They demand more freedom and choice. Do you listen to these people?

BTW Spamland is red, Rome is blue, Soummia is orange, and the Emprium is yellow.

Attachments

• pugnes.jpg
    pugnes.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 84
Build 2 Guerilla, raise income tax to 25%. I'm under Fundamentalism, so it should be easier to keep them happy, right? Send 1 Guerilla to island to secure it. Also, are there rules for expanding, or do you just give generic orders to expand? If the latter, expand south.

What do workers do, anyways?

Originally posted by anonymous4401
Also, are there rules for expanding, or do you just give generic orders to expand?

Just do it like you did.

BTW, You successfuly secured the island and conquered the native tribe. This didn't go well with the people, but you gained lots of riches for the treasury.

What do workers do, anyways?

You need 100 workers to build a factory.

Originally posted by china444
I would like to be lime green not red

Shoot! Missed that! Oh well. Don't kill me okay? ;)

Nation: The Kingdom of England (Monarchy)
Name: King William
Forum Name: Jason the King
Economy: Good
Happiness: Good
Enviroment: Lush
Factories: 0
Income Tax Rate: 30%
Industrial Tax Rate: 15%
Army: 1 Guerilla
Treasury: 4
Capitol City: London
Towns: None
Cities: None
Workers: 45

OOC: Questions: My capital city counts as a city? How many workers does a factory need?

ORDERS
Increased Income tax to 30%
Banked Money

(also, since it's modern times, aren't you supposed to have a full map, all ready settled? Anyways, if its not, put me somewhere on the coast of this island, and if it is include the small island next to it and the island of about hte same size to the north west. This is, of course, if I get to pick where I start....)

o crap, i did not see that map you updated...Put me on the island northwest of the one i chose, and with a little mainland and small islands please :).

Jason

Originally posted by Jason The King
OOC: Questions: My capital city counts as a city? How many workers does a factory need?

Yes. A Capital City is a city.

A factory requires 100 workers to run properly.

also, pug, u should make a couple npc's to fill up the space and make it so there are more diversity and more spots for people to join in the future.

Jason

So how do we know when to give orders again?

So how do we know when to give orders again?

Every time after an update.

Place me somewher I would want to be.

DON"T UPDATE EVERY DAMN MINUTE WILL YA!

Nation: The Greater Sheepstan Reich
Name: Sheep
Forum Name: Sheep2
Happiness: Content
Income Tax Rate: 20%
Industrial Tax Rate: 10%
Capitol City: Lambston

Goverment: Confederacy
Nation: The Covenant Alliance
Name: The Reminder
Forum Name: .:KNAS:.
Happiness: Good
Income Tax Rate: 15%
Industrial Tax Rate: 15%
Capitol City: Truth and Reconciliation

Orders:
Train 2 Infantry Divisions
Raise Income Tax to 60%
Lower Industrial Tax to 0%

OOC: Does my empire expand automatically, or must i order it?

Novelus have got richer, but his people felt bad that it was from their taxes.
Novelus didn't cared, he knew he was king of all, and god of his people and desided that the only thing he should do with his people, it's train them to understand they are nothing for him...

First of all he ordered to take the mess areas of angry people and split them up to every corner in the Empire, and into settling new lands, that way no Angry riot mass could attack him.

Second was the building of new army Defensive Infantry groups to defende the palace, and help taking taxes.

Orders
Start with 10m
Build 3 Infantry groups (3*3=9)
Left with 1m
Higher Industrial taxes to 50%
Lower people taxes to 45%
Split mobs into settling groups and start settling all around the Emperium.

Top Bottom