Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier / Porte-Avions 2

The_Coyote

Emperor
after some time the next model, two future aircraft carriers. This time it was a "make one get two" models jobs. ;)

So here is the Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carrier and after creating a new landing deck i think the model also makes a fine
Porte-Avions 2, which will perhaps named "Richelieu"

model stats:
shader and non shader version (the last are still stripified, therefore higher polycount [ca +1000], but with working damage texture)
vertices: 1072 (PA2 1056)
triangles: 837 (PA2 828)
textures: 256 skin, 128 gloss, uses vanilla carrier damage texture (no teamcolour)
vanilla carrier animation
scale: carrier xml entries used for in game test

The two pictures top left in the multi picture are the non shader version.

DL: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=14905

Ciao
The_Coyote

Attachments

• qe_big.jpg
    qe_big.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 868
  • pa2_big.jpg
    pa2_big.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 952
  • demo.jpg
    demo.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 1,110
Fantastic. :thumbsup: Brilliant job.

What about a smaller but modern carrier for helicopters and jump jets? Would it be fun to you, too? :D

I'd really like to see this ingame- I'm no good at modding and stuff though. Has anyone included this in a mod?

Hello The_Coyote.

I've downloaded this models and its great nice job. :goodjob:

May I ask would you mind if I release it has a unit mod for Fleet Command? I would also like to do the same with all your other models would that be ok?

I will credit you has the maker of the models, I would have sent you a message but I'm not sure how to do that on this forum.

Thanks I hope you reply to this comment. :hatsoff:

Hello The_Coyote.

I've downloaded this models and its great nice job. :goodjob:

May I ask would you mind if I release it has a unit mod for Fleet Command? I would also like to do the same with all your other models would that be ok?

I will credit you has the maker of the models, I would have sent you a message but I'm not sure how to do that on this forum.

Thanks I hope you reply to this comment. :hatsoff:

Thanks that you ask :)

Feel free to add this model (and the other) to your unit mod for Fleet Command.

Ciao,
T_C

Thanks that you ask :)

No probs, its the right thing to do in my opinion, always ask first before you use someone else's stuff. ;)

Feel free to add this model (and the other) to your unit mod for Fleet Command.

Ciao,
T_C

That's great thank you very much. :hatsoff: What name would you like credited for making the models? Also may I ask would you be willing to make some other models for Fleet Command by any chance?

That's great thank you very much. :hatsoff: What name would you like credited for making the models? Also may I ask would you be willing to make some other models for Fleet Command by any chance?

Simply use The_Coyote ;) Considering the request, looking at my unit creation record last year (or my general "request record"), i better thankful reject. I takes around half a year up to one year until i fulfill accepted requests for civ 4, so it seems that i´m quite lazy working on accepted tasks. I also only create unit models suitable for civ 4 and my current output for civ4 cna be called "non existent".

Of course you can post a list of the units you want or would like to see, sometimes i´m not aware of possible interesting units and made them after seeing them as request.

Simply use The_Coyote ;) Considering the request, looking at my unit creation record last year (or my general "request record"), i better thankful reject. I takes around half a year up to one year until i fulfill accepted requests for civ 4, so it seems that i´m quite lazy working on accepted tasks. I also only create unit models suitable for civ 4 and my current output for civ4 cna be called "non existent".

Of course you can post a list of the units you want or would like to see, sometimes i´m not aware of possible interesting units and made them after seeing them as request.

Right cool thanks for letting me know. I can standard that real life gets in the way of things like this their just isn't enough hours in the day. ;)

Their is another question I would like to ask do you know a chap here by the name of
Generalmatt ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/member.php?u=60560 )?

Also is it possible to convert the models from Civ III, back to .3ds or .odj or somethings else?

Top Bottom