questions about academy

i created an academy with a great scientist but before my city was 13 (it is a requirement) .no that is 15 i see the building in the city view but it has only the culture bonus not the 50% . why?

Are you able to build it still after it obsoletes? At some point it obsoletes, but I'm not sure if it can still be built.

it can still be built by great person even if it is obsolete, but doesn't give the bonus anymore

No matter what the modders try and do, they just can't handle the fact that the buildings buildable by Great People other than GGs are done differently to normal buildings. It must be something in the dll that treats them differently so changing the XML to add requirements just does not work.

No matter what the modders try and do, they just can't handle the fact that the buildings buildable by Great People other than GGs are done differently to normal buildings. It must be something in the dll that treats them differently so changing the XML to add requirements just does not work.

Well you could make them more or less useless and then give a huge benefit (meaning the actual value) at the correct time.

So if you want academy only after literature, you could make it a "+1 Culture" building that get "+50% Science with Literature"

That could be changed but I'd shudder to think of all the 'bugs' it would suddenly cause.

Top Bottom