Questions about road system in Civ5 BNW

Does anyone think about filling a neighbor territory with roads to broke him down? :rolleyes:

Never needed to... the AI does a good job of bankrupting themselves in my experience. (Despite paying less for unit/building/tile maintenance and getting a discount on upgrades.)

Does anyone think about filling a neighbor territory with roads to broke him down? :rolleyes:

guess we can have open border and then spam road on AI territory, i will do that to shaka.let him pay for all the unit and road maintenance.

Yes, in fact you can see your caravans use the roads along their paths. They won't always use them, but when they need them to get to your city target they will.

guess we can have open border and then spam road on AI territory, i will do that to shaka.let him pay for all the unit and road maintenance.

Waste of time... AI pays 50% of tile maintenance BEFORE difficulty modifications (so even on Prince they pay 0.5/1 for roads/railroads and it goes down from King up)... or course they also pay 75% or less of unit maintenance (which explains the massive armies they support a little).

Despite all this they can still ruin their economy on their own just fine without you paying more maintenance on a worker than you're adding in tile maintenance on them.

Top Bottom