Quick Modding Questions Thread

Global Defines
Code:
	<Define>
		<DefineName>CONSCRIPT_POPULATION_PER_COST</DefineName>
		<iDefineIntVal>60</iDefineIntVal>
	</Define>

Thank you, I knew it was a fixed value and not just arbitrarily decided on a per-unit basis, but they wouldn´t believe me. :)

I suppose so, but not without coding.

I´ve got another question: Is there any way I can make a unit still be buildable even if every unit it upgrades to can be built? I.e I still want to be able to build Infantry once Mechanized Infantry is available.

Also what exactly does the <bMechanized> tag do?

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Actually, instead of complicating things, just create a national wonder buildable after fascism... and use <iGreatGeneralRateModifier>25</iGreatGeneralRateModifier>

You could also just add it to Mount Rushmore.

I suppose so, but not without coding.

I´ve got another question: Is there any way I can make a unit still be buildable even if every unit it upgrades to can be built? I.e I still want to be able to build Infantry once Mechanized Infantry is available.

Also what exactly does the <bMechanized> tag do?

Thanks to everyone in advance!

The J made it before.
Small python change

I think someone may have asked about this in other forums once or twice...I apologize if I'm just being repetitive or annoying :)

I think it would be useful to have 'boarding' units, units that can board/attack enemy ships. I've seen this kind of thing talked about in the "More Naval AI" modmod for FFH2. Does anyone know how they accomplished it, or how I could even try to do something like this through python?

I made a LoR scenario out of Earth18civs (yes, it's in LoR privatemaps). Everything worked fine until I added the Iroquois in Notepad. Now it says I've been defeated at startup. It's probably because there are more than 18 civs, but it says that the map was already edited for 50 civs.

Halp!

Does anyone know if there is a way to mod forts so that they will give you access to resources, not only outside of workable tiles/within your cultural borders.....but also outside of your cultural borders as well?

Does anyone know if there is a way to mod forts so that they will give you access to resources, not only outside of workable tiles/within your cultural borders.....but also outside of your cultural borders as well?

There is already a mod for that. Forgot what it's called... I think super forts or something.

The J made it before.
Small python change

Assuming that's referring to my upgrading question, where might I inquire the exact specifications of this small python change?

Answer mah question. :wallbash:

Top Bottom