Quick Question

Umm... whatever turn 31 is. We've just finished turn 21 (3200BC) and each turn is 40 years thus far, so my best guess would be...

Turn 22 - 3160BC
Turn 23 - 3120BC - Nominations begin.
Turn 24 - 3080BC
Turn 25 - 3040BC
Turn 26 - 3000BC - Nominations end/Elections begin.
Turn 27 - 2960BC
Turn 28 - 2920BC
Turn 29 - 2880BC
Turn 30 - 2840BC - Elections are over.
Turn 31 - 2800BC - Term II begins.

I also have a quick question.

One of these threads had posted some impressions of our opponents from past games. I assume those impressions came from the C3C ISDG and Civ3 PTW MSDG, but the archives only seem to show stickied threads so how can I read some of the other threads from those games?

EDIT: There is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people. "Gee, what could all those drop down menus at the top of the page be for?"

(Also, thank you to whoever decided not to write a constitution for this game.)

1889 said:
(Also, thank you to whoever decided not to write a constitution for this game.)

well i got put in power first and i dont like things being organised so ive been snuffling any hints of someone writing one :D

Haha, no. We discussed about it and we felt with the relatively few number of active participants (not that we don't appreciate our lurkers and more than welcome them to discussion!) that a constitution wasn't needed.

I encourage everyone else new to ISDG's to have a look at the archives for the C3C and PTW games (under demogame VI archives).

Some interesting (though often tragic) history and plenty of lessons too. The good news is that all the other teams are bound to underestimate us now.

1889 said:
I encourage everyone else new to ISDG's to have a look at the archives for the C3C and PTW games (under demogame VI archives).

Some interesting (though often tragic) history and plenty of lessons too. The good news is that all the other teams are bound to underestimate us now.

lmao

thats why im glad to say ive been on team poly for over 2 years now :D

Top Bottom