Quick! The Unity is seperating! Who will you join?

With whom would you side?

• Gaia's Stepdaughters

Votes: 46 18.1%
  • The Human Hive

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • The Lord's Believers

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • The Spartan Federation

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Morgan Industries

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Peacekeeping Forces

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • University of Planet

Votes: 57 22.4%
  • Manifold Usurpers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Manifold Caretakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Data Angels

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Free Drones

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Nautilus Pirates

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Cybernetic Consciousness

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Cult of Planet

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Gaia's Stepdaughters because I want to meet every one of them :mischief:

But actually, if you want to live on planet, you might as well live with planet.

Oh, I am so with the Data Angels.

Sure, they're called hackers, thieves, etc. But it does sound like fun, especially if you were a probe team. I like getting into the action, and being part of a probe team would be.. interesting, for lack of a better word. Also, if I was a worker, less chance of being nerve stapled as the police is lower! Yay!

Go Yang!

-Weird Social Experiments
-The saftey of a FREE perimeter defense around every base
-Jobs for all as mindless drones...
-Doomed to life spent underground!
-I'd probably be the butt of the social experiments!
-A Planned Economy!!!!

Aghhhh! Where's Lal? I've changed my mind!... or maybe Morgan

Oh, I am so with the Data Angels.

Sure, they're called hackers, thieves, etc. But it does sound like fun, especially if you were a probe team. I like getting into the action, and being part of a probe team would be.. interesting, for lack of a better word.

Of course, if you get caught, the consequences are pretty nasty, what with nerve staples and the Hunter-Seeker Algorithm and whatnot.

I'd side with Dierdre Skye.
Things I find important and that I find with the Gaians.

Free Society - Check
Green Economics - Check
Pacifism - Check
Less change of being eaten by a demon boil of mindworms - Check.

What more could one wish for eh? Besides, not alot of people fit in those pods. Maybe I could seduce Dierdre and... mmm.. :goodjob:

Couple of interesting facts about:

Aki

Its a Finnish male name.

It means autumn in Japanese.

Went w/Aki. Don't know why, but she is my fav character to play.

Plus, she's blonde!

Morgan Industries. I like the cash bonuses.

They didn't seek to be a monopoly, everyone just thought their products were so good, there was no need to compete

Morgan Industries. I like the cash bonuses.

They didn't seek to be a monopoly, everyone just thought their products were so good, there was no need to compete

I would be slightly suspicious about what Morgan says, if I were you.

I'm off with Lal. His ideals of a better world appeal to me, although they do stereotype the UN a bit much, it isn't that inefficient.

Let's see:

Yang: Ha ha, NO! - FAIL
Miriam: I'm Agnostic - FAIL
Morgan: Probably little to no social security, so if I should fall on hard times I would be screwed proper - FAIL
Zakharov: I'm all for science and gadgets and stuff, but i'm not exactly tech savvy so I won't make it far. Plus, I'll probably land in a drone riot and either be killed or nerve stapled - FAIL
Santiago: I'm not into violence, plus, a society where everybody's armed to their teeth doesn't sound very safe. - FAIL
Deidre: Mind worms creep me out, and I'll probably be eating fungus for the rest of my live - FAIL
Svensgaard: Unless they find a permanent cure for seasickness: - FAIL
Dromai: Freedom or not, I'm not a fan of manual labour. - FAIL
Aki: I fully advocate cybernetic/genetic enhancements, but don't think we need to, or should, get rid of our feelings to do so - FAIL
Cha-Dawn: Again, agnostic. And any faction that uses worms as police isn't something i'd join regardless of religion. - FAIL

This leaves Lal and Roze. Both seem like nice leaders that won't discriminate against creative (but not necesarily "productive") minds, won't marginalize you for having different beliefs or subversive opinions, seem likely to support you should something happen to you and won't force you into a war you might not support. Plus, free information is nice, so I would most likely choose Roze over Lal.

But I voted for the Pirates nevertheless. Arrrgh

I like Morgan Industries. Because they earn money so quick, before you know it, they've taken over the world. Of course, in the late game, if the cards are played right, Green Economies are very profitable, so Morgan Industries would be very environmentally friendly AND be profitable for them and the people.... as long as there's suitable recreation commons.

Free Markets are just terrible. -5 police is BAD and unprofitable if you're attacked and you need to fight back, like sending troops out to destroy artillery, and being unable to use troops as police or nerve stapling anyone... So yeah, Morgan Industries is a good one for me to choose.

I might be screwed by the monopoly, but at least I won't have choice in deciding which competing product to buy (Ketchup, or Catsup? How about I just get Morgan Industries Ketchup Imitator)

Top Bottom