Ramzay's leaderheads

Well, not bad, but the original buttons have blue frames :)
Anyway, thanks for the offer!

Hi Ramzay! If you don't mind, I'm learning how to make buttons, so I went ahead and used your photo of Aleksandr I Romanov to create a LH button for him.

I'm still learning, so please feel free to critique :) I'd like to make some buttons for your other leaders. If you would like different poses for the LH's or a different style (maybe for Elder Scrolls), I'll do my best to help.

Hope you like the Aleksandr buttons. Thanks!

Well, not bad, but the original buttons have blue frames :)
Anyway, thanks for the offer!
Ooops, that's embarrassing. Have no fear, I shall investigate the matter... :think:

UPDATE: Whew, those frames were brutal :sad: Better? :D

Attachments

• Pyotr Velikiy and Aleksandr I buttons.7z
    5.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Hey Ramzay, I'm glad you like them. I updated your Yaroslav button and made a quick button for Franz I. I hope your modding projects (and holidays) are going well :goodjob:

Attachments

• Yaroslav Mudryi and Franz I.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
There's a Chiang Kai-Shek leaderhead in the Road to War scenario that comes with Beyond the Sword. Admittedly, it's a clear reskin of Wang Kon, but it's better than nothing IMO.

Not now.
But I will try to upload all the leaders of the Russian Civil war by the end of the week.
Cool.
I'd like to add him to MegaPack replacing the one with the red bow-tie.
I also would like to convert it to a Yuri leader head (from Red Allert 2), if you don't mind.
I hope you permit both.

Cool.
I'd like to add him to MegaPack replacing the one with the red bow-tie.
I also would like to convert it to a Yuri leader head (from Red Allert 2), if you don't mind.
I hope you permit both.

After publishing everything is possible

Top Bottom