• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Random Map/Achievements

oman19

Chieftain
Hey guys. I was going through my achievements and I noticed I'm not getting some of my map achievements. The only reason I can think of is because I play with random maps on.

So am I right this is the reason I'm not getting the pangea map achievement for example because even though it's that map type it doesn't see it in the settings since it is random?

Hmmmm I gotta beleive it is...Just finished another game and didn't get the achievement.

That kind of bums me out. I like the surprise of random maps. Sucks I won't get the acheivements even though I'm playing that map type.

Hmmmm I gotta beleive it is...Just finished another game and didn't get the achievement.

That kind of bums me out. I like the surprise of random maps. Sucks I won't get the acheivements even though I'm playing that map type.

Indeed. I was hoping for the Earth map on Terra but nope. I don't think the 'plus' maps award them either

Top Bottom