Random Map CRASH

jedibryan

Chieftain
Playing a random map with custom rules. Constantly crashing, sometimes plays for 10 minutes or just 2 minutes. No error listed, just reverts to desktop. only rules modified were worker jobs on building,mining excetra. anyone else having this problem?:confused:

Please write your bug the way it's shown in the Bug Reports Guideline thread, and include your gamesave and/or screenshot. Also read the changes to the game in the Comprehensive Survey thread in the main C3C forum.

What did you change on them? Did you allow the worker to do all actions?

Maybe it was just low memory? That's what happened before I upgraded in memory. The game kept crashing over and over again, so it could just be memory. I think this reason has a higher chance of being the problem rather than what you changed (I'm not saying that it is impossible that something can just be wrong within the game itself though).

Also, C3C (unless it was fixed before release) and PTW have a memory leak so that could add on to your troubles.

I,ve got 512 mb of ram,memory has'nt been a problem with anything else. only thing i changed for the workers was the amount of time it takes to complete jobs.

As they told us in the beta test, a bug without a save to duplicate it will not get fixed.

You could post it here with a description of how to do it.

You click on the upload file and upload your save. After this is done, find it and bring the link here.

I can't find where you go to upload the file. I've tried to post it using the attach file, but it says it is to big. I've zipped it , but it is still 183kb.

@Jedibryan: If you still have the save, please try uploading it again, or PM me to get my email adress.

Top Bottom