Rare situation - a pitboss abandoned by his host

2metraninja

Defender of Nabaxica
Something unusual happened in one of the pitbosses I am playing in - our host got eliminated relatively early and since then he keeps the server running, which speaks only good for him, but then he does not check what is going on with the game - the server is very very stable and it keeps going for months without any technical problems like crashing or hang-ons, but in the modern times, one of the players started to act childishly - when he started to lose the war with me, he started to double move me and when this did not helped him, he just keeps pausing the game - logs in, pauses, logs out. This way we cant play normally and we all the other players decided to ask the host to kick him. But the host is nowhere to be found - I PMed him few times, sent him e-mails with no result.

All the other players want the game to continue, but we can not, because of this guy, who is ruining the game and we cant kick him out and find him replacement.

So my question to all of you is: Is there some way we to move the game to another server without the assistance of the host? I have heard there is a host password to the game - is this true and is there anything that can be done we to finish our game?

Thanks in advance.

you need a save and the password. Without the password you cannot load the game unless you know a way of cracking the password.

I was afraid this is the case, but still wanted to ask to be sure.

Well...

Good game it was.

Oh, my God! I just logged to take a save just in case from this game 1 month after we stopped playing because of this moron.

IMAGINE WHAT!?! This guy waited we to stop playing and after week he started to sneak in again!

OH, MY GOD! He is patiently waiting 30 hours turns to log in and play ALL ALONE against the non-moving, non- producing other 5 players and particularly me - he could not live with this I was headed to win against all the other players !!!!! Such a loser... Pity, pity him...

He finally got some modern weapons and is patiently destroying my army and capturing my undefended cities for 3-4 weeks. What a sociopath could do this?

I will not save his name - I think he is actually proud of what he did. He is

Paragraf

Just a warning for all of you to have in mind if this mmm... guy ... asks to join your game :)

I cant believe this can be done by a normal grown up man. I cant believe this is done by someone who plays Civ. Shame. What a shame. Pity him... Thats just a game, but I can only imagine how he acts in the real life :)

O tempora, o, mores.

Pity, pity him...

Top Bottom