Rate the Song Above You

Good Lord, when will it end. Not soon enough. 0/10 There simply isn't any redeeming quality about destroying 108 seconds of my life.

Link to video.

7/10 Good intro. Got progressively worse. The guitar was not bad. The voice wasn't singing to me. The drums were awful. The pads and strings were good. The bass alright. The mixing was pretty solid, except on the drums. Needed to be a staggered or layered snare. That would have made it awesome. Then the guitar gets its groove, and the organ shows up, and the drums actually get slightly less boring, and the song cleans up well. Respect for making it a longer track that never lost its vision, and stayed pretty honest.

Spoiler :
Wear Headphones. Watch full screen in high def or just close your eyes. Don't skip a beat. Are you ready?

Spoiler :

I just saw this live on Friday. The video is of the live stage. Looks just like that. Only better.

That sounds like a super awesome gig :D the visual set up was great, the music it's self was really cool as well. 9/10

Link to video.

Woah, what was that? The music was... it just was, but the video itself was very interesting. 7.5/10

Link to video.

Hmm. I'm not sure. She has a decent voice, but the song just doesn't seem to appeal to me that much.

Link to video.

It... it just sucks. 1/10, because I don't like giving 0s.

Link to video.

You missed the zero after that first "1", Joan.

Top Bottom