Rate your favorite CIV leaders

Mods, can you card him!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I don't have an account so I can't vote. I assume this would be the same to many others, so it makes it less popular. Unless there is another way?

please mods.

ive checked lmno111's account, and nearly all of his/her posts are spam.

i also don't have an account, and it doesn't look like very many others do.

This wasn't intended to be spam. I've been a member here for three years or so, but most of the time I'm just lurking for tips on how to improve my CIV game. I first found civfanatics when I was looking for Civ II scenarios a few years before I even joined the site.

As far as RateItAll.com goes, I don't think you can rate the list without signing up for an account, but it doesn't cost anything. If you don't like giving out your email address to random places online, I recommend setting up a junk gmail account or something.

I just thought that a list that allowed you to rate and leave a review for each leader could be something that people around here might be interested in.

This wasn't intended to be spam. I've been a member here for three years or so, but most of the time I'm just lurking for tips on how to improve my CIV game. I first found civfanatics when I was looking for Civ II scenarios a few years before I even joined the site.

As far as RateItAll.com goes, I don't think you can rate the list without signing up for an account, but it doesn't cost anything. If you don't like giving out your email address to random places online, I recommend setting up a junk gmail account or something.

I just thought that a list that allowed you to rate and leave a review for each leader could be something that people around here might be interested in.

They were definitely referring to a deleted post.

By the way, it IS a bit of effort to go sign up an account off somewhere, which is why this will be less popular no matter what you do :/.

Yeah, sorry twansalem. I meant another person whom I think was expelled.

I have to agree with TMIT. Even if it doesn't require money, its too much of a hassle.

Besides, the polls here at CivFanatics have leaders that actually have a chance.

yeah. i wasn't referring to you either twansalem. I was referring to a guy advertising polo shirts.
And I agree with TMIT and Matthew5117

Top Bottom