Rating of all civilization leaders

Montezuma 4 stars and Frederick the Great only 2? :eek:
You sir, don't have idea about history.

And about Napoleon and Hitler, well, Napoleon was seen as the Antichrist (not in a metaphoric sense) and the evil in the Earth for the people of his period. In that sense is like Hitler, the modern equivalent to Satan, if you want to make an example about something or somebody evil you usually uses Hitler or the nazis.

The Arabian empire, that gets double oil resources ranks, high on my list. It'll come in handy during the modern period. The Russian empire also gets double uranium and some other resources which could also tip the balance in terms of GDR.

wrong thread

Washington set the precident of what a President should be. If he had abused his powers, the USA wouldn't exist now.

Absolutely true. Washington was essentially given the option to become King Washington (The continental congress gave him broad leeway to define the presidency). He also single handedly stopped a military coup that *would* have succeeded. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newburgh_Conspiracy

Really, read up on him on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington There was no greater president. His actions during his presidency put into place a foundation for what the presidency of the united states was going to be all about.

Frederick the Great **
Just your average monarch who drained his countries wealth to capture a miniscule amount of territory. I do like some of his internal leadership but these were basic rights.

My gods, history feels sore in the buttocks right now.
Frederick transformed Prussia from a backwater region in Europe to an economically strong region. He captured a large amount of territory, Silesia being instrumental for example in uplifting Prussia economically and Prussia became the dominant state in the Germanic sphere of influence, to the detriment of the Austrians, under his rule. He installed a modern bureaucracy, he promoted an education policy that was seen as the best in Europe at that time and Napoleon said of him that he was the greatest tactical genius of all time.

I think that I already posted in this thread. Was my message deleted or is my memory playing tricks on me? :crazyeye:

Anyway, I think that Mao deserves more starts if judged by historical importance.

Top Bottom