RBGC SG3: (almost) ALWAYS WAR!

I'm not sure that crippling is enough of a jump up to make that big a difference. If we're going to bump up difficulty I'd rather go straight to Maso. There is also a 3rd option of playing a different variant first, such as a tactless variant, a no-research variant, or what have you. I don't mind another AW game now since this one was much easier than anticipated, hopefully we should be able to learn even more the next time... but we don't want to overdo it at the expense of other good ideas.

Hopefully we can start another game soonish, any of the above is fine with me. :hammer:

Heh. :) I'm still not a big fan of high-unit-count games, but my definition of high unit count starts at around 100 units in play. I don't think we ever got that high this time, or if we did it was after my last turn.

Now, a huge or gigantic map, that might be another story...

I'd rather sit this one out. Computer games are losing their lustre for me at the moment. Going to the Gym, playing cards with friends, university, cricket practice and church commitments all rank above games playing, and at the moment I've barely got enought time for all of those things!

Good luck and have fun though :).

BTW, I was kidding about the score thing Bam Bam. Hence the :lol:

Top Bottom